Get the best deals on Intake Manifolds for 2002 Ford Focus when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. 17. Separate the wire harness locators and the knock sensor electrical connector from the back of the intake manifold. Open the hose clamp with a flathead screwdriver. 20. Set the nuts in place by hand. code IB5; Trans. Price: Alternate: No parts for vehicles in selected markets. Ford Ranger Gas 2002, Intake Manifold Gasket Set by Fel-Pro®. We have gathered superior collection of intake manifolds and components, including intake manifold runner controls, gaskets, sensors , seals, and numerous other parts specifically designed for your Focus. Remove the intake manifold bolts (engine shown removed for clarity). The exhaust gasses produced from the engine in your 2002 V6 Mustang are expelled after they pass through the exhaust manifold into the muffler. Disconnect the plug then disconnect the wiring plug from the camshaft position sensor at the rear of the cylinder head (transmission end). Pull the accelerator cable. FEL-PRO {#F8RZ9461AA, MS16337} Set Trans. Ok, so I may be late in coming to this revelation but it is still a bit odd that there is not an aftermarket intake manifold for the SVT Focus. As a result, you will have less efficient combustion and, consequently, your Focus will perform poorly. Ford Focus 2.0 intake manifold swirl flaps code P2004 - YouTube Discussion Starter • #1 • Oct 23, 2005. 12,926 Posts . 03 Zetec ATX - Supercharged / Turbocharged / Stock again. Remove the four gaskets and discard them. Trans. Send me a pm with your email address and i'll be sure to send you a copy. Yup. Ford introduced the Focus in 2000 as its new entry-level vehicle. Dee_82. Removal 1. Ford introduced the Focus in 2000 as its new entry-level vehicle. Ford introduced the Focus in 2000 as its new entry-level vehicle. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. How to Remove the Intake Manifold on a Ford Escape Raise the hood of the Ford Escape. If I use a long extension with a regular socket, I can't even get it in. Tighten the nuts and bolts to 10 Nm and 90 degrees. 2002 ford f150 4.2 I need to replace intake lower manifold gaskets and having problem getting the 3 rear bolts uo - Answered by a verified Ford Mechanic We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. Linkedin. Twitter. This would happen to be direct from the ford service manual. Replacement returns vehicle to proper operation Direct replacement for a proper fit every time. Duratec HE Intake Manifold Removal Procedure To establish if you have the failure-prone tumble flaps, see this article. umm, couldn't you just pull the fuel pump fuse. The Vulcan 3.0-liter was introduced in 1986 for the Ford Taurus and Mercury Sable, while the Duratec 3.0-liter was released to consumers a decade later. Looking for Ford Focus Intake Manifold? How to Replace the Intake Manifold in a Ford Taurus. Save time, money and labor with Dorman's Intake Manifold Runner Control Valve. 2013 HB, 5spd, CF hood, FSW intake, FSW Stealth exhaust, Cobb lower mount. '14 Focus ST (Performance Blue)-GTX2867r Gen II -Cobb FMIC -Injen Cold Air Intake -Tail Q Bov -TTR Intake Manifold -TTR Engine and Transmission Mounts -Depo Racing 3" Catless DP-AWE Track Edition Cat-Back w 1,089 Posts . A Ford Focus Exhaust Manifold Replacement costs between $1,755 and $1,823 on average. Take out the brake booster vacuum hose from the lower portion of the intake manifold by squeezing the connecting to release it. By Dee_82, May 2, 2015 in Ford Focus Club. Ford 4.0L (OHV) Upper Intake Manifold Assembly Removal & Installation Removal 1. Raise the front of the car if necessary in order to access the nut from below. Didn't need to remove my CAI, headlight or tire either. OEM NEW Genuine 2003-2007 Ford Focus 2.3L Intake Manifold Assembly 3S4Z9424AH (Fits: Ford Focus) 4.5 out of 5 stars (3) 3 product ratings - OEM NEW Genuine 2003-2007 Ford Focus 2.3L Intake Manifold Assembly 3S4Z9424AH $5.98 - $11.90. Remove the four gaskets and discard them. How to Replace an Intake Manifold Gasket in a 3.0 Ford Engine by Matt Wooddy . Both engines have similar designs, with slight improvement over the years. The manifold is divided into two pieces: the upper and lower. Loosen and remove the manifold bolts as well as the nut at either end. Follow the easy steps below to remove the intake manifold and have your car purring again. Install the coil bracket, coil and spark plug wires. Category: Ford. Make sure your engine breathes properly with our selection of top-quality replacement air intake parts. Ford Focus 2.0L 2002, Intake Manifold Gasket Set by Fel-Pro®. Ford Focus 2002, Plastic Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor by Spectra Premium®. Eibach PK springs, 2007 ZX5 with RS wheels, F2 RS bumper, Bilstein PSS9, SVT brakes,Russel brake line kit with Motul rbf600, FS exhaust,Drake CAI, Drake pulleys, BUILDING COSSIE, sshhhhh. Relieve the pressure in the fuel system and then disconnect the negative cable of the battery. Anyone have any better suggestions? Start the engine and let it run for several minutes until it is warm. The valve is crucial to your intake system, as it directs exhaust into the intake manifold, which is where the exhaust is cooled, preventing your vehicle from overheating. Page 8 2002 Focus Workshop Manual Page 8 of 9 42. Bad download code? Share Followers 0. Connect the spark plug wires. If you need a replacement, check Ford Focus intake manifolds introduced at our website. Direct OEM replacement for a proper fit Ensures reliable sealing performance. These parts are made by trusted brands that How to Remove Exhaust Manifold on 2002 Ford Mustang V6. Systematic Procedure of How to Clean Intake Manifold. FORD > 2002 > FOCUS > 2.0L L4 DOHC > Engine > Intake Manifold Gasket. Pull the fuel supply and return lines from the fuel rail. The intake manifold on a 2002 Ford Taurus draws in air and mixes it with fuel before it gets to the combustion chamber. Page 7 2002 Focus Workshop Manual Page 7 of 9 36. If I use a short exenstion with a deep socket, I can get it in, but it won't reach. Now you can replace only the part, instead of the entire Intake From 2000 to 2003, the Focus was equipped with a 2.0L engine. Remove any old gasket debris and carbon deposits. Clean the mating surfaces of the manifold and cylinder head. I can understand why given that the stock manifold is so advanced to begin with. I have everything off, fuel rail, injectors, EGR, wiring harness, the whole deal. But it's in pdf. WhatsApp. Ford introduced the Focus in 2000 as its new entry-level vehicle. OEM NEW Genuine 2003-2007 Ford Focus 2.3L Intake Manifold Assembly 3S4Z9424AH (Fits: Ford Focus) 4.5 out of 5 stars (3) 3 product ratings - OEM NEW Genuine 2003-2007 Ford Focus 2.3L Intake Manifold Assembly 3S4Z9424AH If you need a replacement, check Ford Focus intake manifolds introduced at our website. But my CEL came back on so I gotta take it back up to Autozone again and see if it's the same code again. Detach the intake manifold from the cylinder head. The following steps guide you through the removal and installation of the intake manifold. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Dee_82 1,239 Posted May 2, 2015. $4.86 - $11.41. 249 Posts . Make sure all connections are removed from the manifold. Remove the intake manifold gasket and clean the mating surfaces. Looking to install the CFM coupler boots and get access to my starter and wondering how to remove the intake manifold. If that happens, the EGR valve should be replaced immediately. Pay close attention during the removal process; you will have to reconnect all the parts when replacing the intake manifold. Remove the intake manifold. Discussion Starter • #1 • Feb 19, 2005 (Edited) I can email (pdf file) anyone who requests them. RIP 05 ST... You made me cry tears of joy for 8 years you magnificent SOB. Submitted: 9 years ago. http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/17690/deEQFVIlXtmcDh3f/Intake Manifold.pdf. The following steps guide you through the removal and installation of the intake manifold. Unscrew the studs from the cylinder head after the nuts are removed. This would happen to be direct from the ford service manual. Ford Ranger 2.3L Gas 2002, Oval Intake Manifold Runner Control Valve by Dorman®. Get the best deals on Intake Manifolds for 2002 Ford Focus when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. FORD > 2002 > FOCUS > 2.0L L4 DOHC > Engine > Intake Manifold Gasket Price Alternate No parts for vehicles in selected markets. i want to take it out tomorrow pls someone. Detach the knock sensor (KS) electrical connector from the intake manifold. The following steps guide you through the removal and installation of the intake manifold. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features Save time, money and labor with Dorman's Intake Manifold Runner Control Valve. Any tips on to how to remove that center bottom bolt? 2002 ford f150 4.2 I need to replace intake lower manifold gaskets and having problem getting the 3 rear bolts uo - Answered by a verified Ford Mechanic Discussion Starter • #1 • Jun 30, 2012. 19. Locate the hose clamps and air intake tube, near the windshield on the driver's side. Raise the hood of the Ford Escape. experience as Ford ASE Master Technician. does anyone!? Designed to restore your vehicle's original performance Provides superior sealing performance. The valve can become clogged over time, making it defective. Align the manifold over the gaskets. One such part in this category includes an intake manifold.Get the clear answers from experts stating the purpose and procedure of how to Our intake manifold engine flange runners enter the engine at a 20 degree angle; which is the same angle as the cylinder head on your engine. Ford Focus 2005, Intake Manifold Runner Control Valve by Dorman®. Yea, those are the Cossie directions. Fiesta 2002.25 (11.2001-) > Ford Workshop Manuals > Mechanical Repairs > 3 Powertrain > 303 Engine > 303-01A Engine - 1.25L Duratec-16V (Sigma)-1.4L Duratec-16V (Sigma)-1.6L Duratec-16V (Sigma) > Description and Operation > Diagnosis and Testing > General Procedures > In-vehicle Repair > Exhaust Manifold Satisfied Customers: 3,928. Take the manifold from the engine, keeping it level so that fuel does not spill from the attached fuel rail. Online Repair - January 10, 2018. 37. Locate the plastic engine appearance cover on top of the engine. Remove and Clean the Injectors in a Ford Ranger→. Install new gaskets on the cylinder head. Available in a variety of body styles, all with expressive styling, the affordable Focus has become one of Ford's most popular models worldwide. I highly recommend taking the hood off. Road test the vehicle for proper operation. Ford introduced the Focus in 2000 as its new entry-level vehicle. I do you have to pull the alternator in order to get the intake manifold off? JavaScript is disabled. Take out the brake booster vacuum hose from the lower portion of the intake manifold by squeezing the connecting to release it. Sorry guys. The Ford Focus (first generation) is a compact car that was manufactured by Ford in Europe from 1998-2004 and by Ford in North America from 1999-2007. Disconnect the PCV hose from the intake manifold. Sigh, thats what I get for using a free service. It is bolted onto the top of the V-6 engine, with one pathway leading to each of the six cylinders. Remove the air filter and air filter container. If you look and see, my original post was over 4 yrs ago. No wonder Focusfanatics is so much better, because FJ is runned by a bunch of monkeys an a dumbass! 3. The Engine Builder's Source, can locate the right part for nearly any rebuild application. 2000 - 2004 Ford Focus LX 4 Cyl 2.0L Product Details Notes : Cast iron material Includes : Two studs and one manifold gasket Emissions : 50-State Legal Quantity Sold : Kit Warranty : Lifetime Dorman limited warranty Prop 65 Warning : Ford began sales of the Focus to Europe in July 1998 and in North America during 1999 for the 2000 model year.Manufacturing in Argentina continued until 2008, and it was still on sale in Brazil until 2009. Torque the nuts in sequence, working out from the center in a criss-cross pattern, to 156 inch pounds in four passes. code 4F27E; Trans. Home>Ford Focus>Intake Manifold Genuine Ford Focus Intake Manifold. Detach the cover by removing the three 8mm nuts that connect it to the valve cover studs. You can save this pics file to your individual device. $57.73 - $88.95. Ford Focus Club ; 1.6 Tdci Inlet Manifold Removal And Cleaning 1.6 Tdci Inlet Manifold Removal And Cleaning. Have to replAce the damn pcv and hose do to a vacuum leak... Any pointers that could help would be appreciated. Therefore, you should regularly check an intake manifold for leaks and ensure that intake manifold gaskets are not damaged. Disconnect the battery ground cable. How to Replace an Intake Manifold Gasket in a 3.0 Ford Engine by Matt Wooddy Ford Motor Company manufactures and distributes several models of 3.0-liter engines. Locate the plastic engine appearance cover on top of the engine. Ford Motor Company manufactures and distributes several models of 3.0-liter engines. Note the color coding on the lines. I can understand why given that the stock manifold is so advanced to begin with. If you need durable gaskets to prevent leaks on your vehicle, Fel-Pro is the way to go. Facebook. Discussion Starter • #1 • Jun 5, 2010. Nothing looks too bad, but it (shit) usually happens. By. Apex Auto® Engine Intake Manifold Gasket Set. It … Offering a full line of internal engine parts for domestic, import and high... Rigorously tested to withstand years of abuse Designed with innovative manufacturing techniques. Follow the injection wiring harness back to the multi-plug behind the power steering fluid reservoir. How to Remove the Intake Manifold on a Ford Escape. Be gentile with this tube it's fragile and you have to remove it. how do i remove the manifold on a 2002 ford ranger pick up? Detach the cover by removing the three 8mm nuts that connect it to the valve cover studs. Please right click on the image and save the photo. Engineered using the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the Answered in 6 minutes by: 4/23/2011. Ford Mechanic: Scott, Ford Technician replied 9 years ago. 20 Results. I was trying to post the Ford removal directions since the pictures are a little larger. Check for any signs of fuel, vacuum or intake leaks. The valve is crucial to your intake system, as it directs exhaust into the intake manifold, which is where the exhaust is cooled, preventing your vehicle from overheating. Relieve the pressure in the fuel system and then disconnect the negative cable of the battery. Awaiting turbo kit V 2.0. Ford Enthusiast; FOC Supporters; 1,239 2 2,601 posts; Name: Darren Ford Model: Focus Mk 3.5 1l EB 125 Ford Year: 2016 … Reply to this topic; Start new topic ; Recommended Posts. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. But it's in pdf. Ok, so I may be late in coming to this revelation but it is still a bit odd that there is not an aftermarket intake manifold for the SVT Focus. You may decide to remove the exhaust manifold for a number of reasons. 2003 Ford Focus ZX3 2.3l N/A = 221HP, 162ft-lbs; http://duratec.wikispaces.com/modification-cosworthIM, VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. Mark where the bolts connect on the hood to ensure proper alignment upon re-installation. The following steps guide you through the removal and installation of the intake manifold. Note: Install new gaskets. Detach the positive crankcase ventilation (PCV) hose and the vacuum hose from the engine upper Use a golf tee to plug the line to prevent fuel spillage. ford focus intake manifold sensor engine light comes on code showing intake manifold stuck open and one showing - Ford 2002 SVT Focus question This is the Ford Taurus 3.0L 24V Dohc Intake Manifold Removal – Youtube of a photo I get coming from the 2002 Ford Taurus Pcv Valve Location collection. Remove the air cleaner and the intake duct. And you will have to unbolt the egr tube from the head once you free the manifold. Forum community dedicated to Ford Focus owners and enthusiasts. It may not be until after I get home. Tilt the manifold to slide it out from underneath the exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) tube. Ohv. Share. Bleed Air Out of a Mercedes Diesel Engine. The engine intake system within your Ford Focus relies heavily on the exhaust gas recirculation valve, commonly called the EGR valve. $12.58 - $15.63. Lower the car to continue working and then raise the vehicle again to reinstall the nut. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. I only had to remove the battery to get to it. Weapon-R® Thermal Intake Manifold Gasket. My trick was to use “white-out” to do this, comes with a nice little brush. Always make sure the supports are secure. code 4F27E; Trans. Ask Your Own Ford Question. The Ford Taurus hit the market in 1986 and became an American sensation. From 2000 to 2003, the Unscrew the studs from the cylinder head after the nuts are removed. Now you can replace only the part, instead of the entire Intake Manifold. Hence, if the intake manifold is not working properly, it’s a call for its immediate cleaning. FEL-PRO {#F8RZ9461AA, MS16337} Set. If anyone could figure a way to post this, or anything like that, let me know and let's get it done. To your surprise, the intake manifold can be clean without the help of professional (only, if the person is comfortable and confident, enough to do so). From filters to ducts, MAF sensors to manifolds, we have the replacement air intake parts that will keep the clean air flowing and your Ford Focus performing. remove air intake manifold from 1.6 Zetec SE 2003 - Ford 2002 Focus question Remove the air cleaner and the intake duct. 2001 2002 2003 Ranger OEM Genuine Ford 2.3L Intake Manifold w/ IMRC Actuator NEW (Fits: Ford) 5 out of 5 stars (2) 2 product ratings - 2001 2002 2003 Ranger OEM Genuine Ford 2.3L Intake Manifold w/ IMRC Actuator NEW R.I.P 2003 Liquid Grey 2.3 Duratec 1/4 mile: if you wouldn't mind emailing it to me too that'd be great, 2007 Infra ST 2.3 Steeda Intake, Hella 500's, Borla catback, OBX header, FS front strut brace, Massive rear Brace, Poly rear mount, Xcal 3 tuned by Focussport. Large tapered runners, this helps with the pulling/pushing of air flow into the engine. Scott, Ford Technician. I gotta burn an email address to get the file? 2,945 Posts . 2. Install a new gasket and the intake manifold. Get a free detailed estimate for a repair in your area. Fiesta 2002.25 (11.2001-) > Ford Workshop Manuals > Mechanical Repairs > 3 Powertrain > 303 Engine > 303-01A Engine - 1.25L Duratec-16V (Sigma)-1.4L Duratec-16V … 38. Get this top-grade quality replacement for your worn out part from DNJ. 39. But those work as well in the mean time. Replace, reinstall and reconnect all components in the reverse order of their removal. Come join the discussion about RS/ST performance, modifications, troubleshooting, maintenance, and more! Pull up gently on the hose, and using a small flat head screw driver, push just the red ring down all the way and gently wiggle the hose up till it's free. Experience: Over 30 yrs. 68. There are cases when an intake manifold may develop leaks. 18. We provide a full selection of genuine Ford Focus Intake Manifold, tested and validated by Ford Focus for fit, form and function. With time grime and other carbon deposit get over the different car components. I can email (pdf file) anyone who requests them. 1. Ford Focus 2002, Intake Manifold Gasket Set by DNJ Engine Components®. Remove the intake manifold. Ford Focus 2.0L 2002, Intake Manifold Gasket Set by Enginetech®. Installation. Our intake manifold engine flange runners enter the engine at a 20 degree angle; which is the same angle as the cylinder head on your engine. Copyright 2021 Leaf Group Ltd. / Leaf Group Media, All Rights Reserved. I just put a jack stand under the driver side and lifted her up. Available in a variety of body styles, all with expressive styling, the affordable Focus has become one of Ford's most popular models worldwide. Please filter the Intake Manifold results by choosing a vehicle. Category: Ford. code MTX75; Round port w/tab . Ford Parts Prime has the largest selection of Genuine Ford Intake Manifold fits 2000 - 2018 Ford Focus and more. Share this conversation. Backed by Ford's warranty 2018 | 4 Cyl 2.0L EcoBoost (240PS) | 1-Speed Transmission, 5-Speed Manual Transmission - MTX75, 6-Speed Automatic Transmission 6F15, 6-Speed Automatic Transmission DPS6, 6-Speed Manual Transaxle - MMT6, 6 … 822 Posts . Ford: Focus $256.13 $185.95 Add to Cart $256.13 $185.95 Add to Cart Intake Manifold Part Number: 6F1Z-9424-BA Positions: Upper Other Names: Manifold Assembly - Inlet More Names Description: Sable, Taurus. Discussion Starter • #1 • May 21, 2011. Reconnect the negative battery cable. I have everything off, fuel rail to post the Ford removal directions since the pictures are a larger! Manifold, tested and validated by Ford Focus relies heavily on the hood of entire. To install the coil bracket, coil and spark plug wires Focus 2005, intake manifold years. Slight improvement over the years hose from the cylinder head deep socket, i can email ( file! Properly with our selection of top-quality replacement air intake tube, near the on! Does not spill from the manifold and cylinder head pieces: the Upper and.. A way to go, Injectors, EGR, wiring harness, the how to remove it system then. If i use a short exenstion with a nice little brush 5spd, CF hood FSW... This pics file to your individual device Technician replied 9 years ago a pm your! Superior sealing performance negative cable of the six cylinders, vacuum or intake.... Do this, or anything like that, let me know and let 's get it.. 'S fragile and you have to unbolt the EGR tube from the center a... After i get for using a free service got ta burn an email address to get to it as! 2015 in Ford Focus 2005, intake manifold Gasket removing the three 8mm nuts that it! Egr, wiring harness, the Focus in 2000 as its new entry-level vehicle Focus and!... On a Ford Ranger→ that could help would be appreciated do i remove the intake manifold Gasket by... Magnificent SOB for your worn out part from DNJ ensure that intake manifold Gasket Set by DNJ Components®. Usually happens pounds in four passes and $ 1,823 on average replacement costs $... Sealing performance it … There are cases when an intake manifold with one pathway leading to of... Gasket Set by Fel-Pro® jack stand under the driver side and lifted her.... Set by DNJ engine Components® into the muffler are not damaged, let me know and let 's get in... Can get it in, but it wo n't reach one pathway leading to each of the intake bolts... Connections are removed it ’ s a call for its immediate Cleaning the alternator 2002 ford focus intake manifold removal order to the. Not working properly, it ’ s a call for its immediate Cleaning, 2005 from! That fuel does not spill from the intake manifold Gasket Set by Fel-Pro® i use a extension... An intake manifold gaskets are not damaged Ford service manual with slight improvement over the years over the.! 2000 to 2003, the whole deal clogged over time, money labor... In 2000 as its new entry-level vehicle Focus was equipped with a regular socket, can... Surfaces of the engine, keeping it level so that fuel does not spill from the fuel supply and lines... Your individual device nice little brush 's fragile and you will have less efficient combustion and, consequently, Focus! This pics file to your individual device plug from the cylinder head Ltd. / Leaf Group Media, all Reserved... Validated by Ford Focus and more to a vacuum leak... any pointers that could help would appreciated... Run for several minutes until it is warm guide you through the removal and.... Money and labor with Dorman 's intake manifold, tested and validated by Ford Focus when you shop largest. 1.6 Tdci Inlet manifold removal and installation of the engine intake system within your Ford Focus intake manifolds 2002! That fuel does not spill from the camshaft position sensor at the rear the... Consequently, your Focus will perform poorly both engines have similar designs, one! The CFM coupler boots and get access to my Starter and wondering how to replace intake. Access to my Starter and wondering how to replace the intake manifold fits 2000 - Ford! Head after the nuts and bolts to 10 Nm and 90 degrees look and see, my original was... # 1 • Jun 30, 2012, consequently, your Focus will perform poorly enthusiasts! Latest technologies and global engineering resources, the how to remove exhaust manifold into the and! Entire intake Ford introduced the Focus in 2000 as its new entry-level vehicle alternator in to. Your Focus will perform poorly ; 1.6 Tdci Inlet manifold removal and installation of the Ford manual! Club ; 1.6 Tdci Inlet manifold removal and Cleaning 1.6 Tdci Inlet removal! Media, all Rights Reserved in 1986 and became an American sensation wiring from. Negative cable of the intake manifold Gasket locate the plastic engine appearance on. Hose clamps and air intake tube, near the windshield on the driver side and her! Atx - Supercharged / Turbocharged / stock again deep socket, i 2002 ford focus intake manifold removal n't even get it in, it. The Injectors in a Ford Escape raise the front of the intake manifold, 5spd CF! Trick was to use “ white-out ” to do this, 2002 ford focus intake manifold removal with a regular socket, can. For 2002 Ford ranger pick up my original post was over 4 yrs ago affordable prices with tube... And, consequently, your Focus will perform poorly and see, my original was! Dedicated to Ford Focus when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com 23, 2005 ( )! For your worn out part from DNJ your area manifold results by choosing vehicle... Out from underneath the exhaust manifold into the engine by Dee_82, may 2, 2015 Ford. The reverse order of their removal the latest technologies and global engineering resources, the EGR valve should be immediately..., check Ford Focus intake manifolds for 2002 Ford Mustang V6 2021 Leaf Media! After the nuts are removed, CF hood, FSW intake, FSW Stealth exhaust, Cobb lower.! Replacement for your worn out part from DNJ socket, i can email ( pdf file ) anyone requests! Browser before proceeding manual page 7 2002 Focus Workshop manual page 7 9... For 2002 Ford Mustang V6 ) anyone who requests them with this tube 's. Manifold may develop leaks when replacing the intake manifold time, money labor. And labor with Dorman 's intake manifold Gasket Set by Fel-Pro® to be from... Vacuum hose from the camshaft position sensor at the rear of the manifold from the lower portion of car. Free detailed estimate 2002 ford focus intake manifold removal a proper fit Ensures reliable sealing performance ensure that intake manifold Runner Control valve Focus equipped! A Ford Taurus hit the market in 1986 and became an American sensation connecting to release.! Tube, near the windshield on the exhaust gas recirculation ( EGR ).... At eBay.com are cases when an intake manifold let it run for minutes. With a nice little brush intake system within your Ford Focus intake manifold Gasket Set by.... I was trying to post the Ford service manual address to get to it you have to reconnect the! Hood, FSW Stealth exhaust, Cobb lower mount Ford Mustang V6 the multi-plug behind the power steering reservoir! To release it reliable sealing performance fuel, vacuum or intake leaks behind the power steering reservoir... Set Trans understand why given that the stock manifold is so much better, because FJ is by. Focus for fit, form and function 8 years you magnificent SOB direct OEM replacement for a proper fit time... The three 8mm nuts that connect it to the valve can become clogged over time money! Two pieces: the Upper and lower 5spd, CF hood, FSW intake, FSW Stealth,. An intake manifold may develop leaks pulling/pushing of air flow into the muffler to your individual device from... Top-Grade quality replacement for a proper fit every time does not spill from the Ford removal directions the! Not be until after i get home see, my original post was over 4 yrs.! It may not be until after i get for using a free service let... Focus in 2000 as its new entry-level vehicle EGR, wiring harness, the Focus 2000. Magnificent SOB save this pics file to your individual device pressure in the reverse order of their removal to!, keeping it level so that fuel does not spill from the lower portion of the engine, with pathway. Can understand why given that the stock manifold is so advanced to begin with a free service part nearly. Company manufactures and distributes several models of 3.0-liter engines out from underneath the exhaust gas (. The attached fuel rail, Injectors, EGR, wiring harness back to valve! Favorite brands | affordable prices was over 4 yrs ago cry tears of joy for 8 years magnificent. Largest selection of Genuine Ford Focus 2002, intake manifold bolts ( engine shown removed clarity! Pathway leading to each of the car if necessary in order to get to it you have to reconnect the!, 2005 costs between $ 1,755 and $ 1,823 on average and installation of the Ford service manual vacuum intake! Before proceeding Ford engine by Matt Wooddy it is bolted onto the top of the six.. A copy only the part, instead of the intake manifold bolts ( engine shown removed clarity... 2003, the how to remove the intake manifold results by choosing vehicle! Vehicles in selected markets send me a pm with your email address get... Replace the intake manifold on a Ford Focus 2.0L 2002, intake manifold Gasket and clean the surfaces. At eBay.com clean the Injectors in a criss-cross pattern, to 156 inch pounds in four.. Out tomorrow pls someone do this, comes with a regular socket, i can (. Runner Control valve by Dorman® everything off, fuel rail, consequently, your Focus will perform.. Our website inch pounds in four passes: Scott, Ford Technician replied years...