Bakflip Mx4 Tonneau. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, 205.74 x 22.86 x 58.42 cm; 32.2 Kilograms. The BAKFlip MX4 features heavy-duty aluminum matte finish panels that offer superior UV and scratch resistance, and an enhanced premium density foam core. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. The 1st version was great and they keep making improvements on each new model. Hallo, Inloggen. The MX4 does not obstruct the third brake light when folded upright in the open position allowing you to haul cargo safely. This heavy-duty, all-season truck bed cover is designed to perform in the most extreme conditions. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Revolver X4 hard rolling aluminum tonneau cover. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Australia. Unable to add item to Wish List. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. The all-new BAKFlip MX4 can be closed with the tailgate up or down and features heavy-duty aluminum panels with a stylish, matte finish. I've had an F1 cover on a few f-150's for the past 9 years and it held up rather well. As the final thought about Bakflip Mx4 or Bakflip G2 truck bed cover we prefer Bakflip Mx4 because of its usefulness, although it’s your choice to decide which one to buy. The rivets which hold the flip-up support rod bracket on one of the rails where not properly fastened, so the bracket became twisted and did not fit or function as designed. Besides, it can hold around 400 lbs if the weight is evenly distributed over it. Probeer. This is a hard folding tech used as a cover. We do not have any recommendations at this time. All these segments fold inwards. WHY UPGRADE? We work hard to protect your security and privacy. This is a follow-up review of the BAKFLIP MX4 Bed Cover a year and a half later. So I figured why mess with luck and purchased another BAKFlip MX4 for my 2020 Nissan Frontier. BAK Industries BAKFlip MX4 - Funda rígida Plegable para camión, Negro, 6.6 Feet w/Track System: Amazon.com.mx: Automotriz y Motocicletas We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. video Reviews on Bakflip. However, there are some glaring differences between the two models. This hard folding tonneau cover has a matte finish that protects it from scratches and UV for long time use. Shop discounted overstock products from Amazon Outlet Store, AMP Research 74814-01A Black BedXTender HD Max Truck Bed Extender, UnderCover SwingCase Truck Bed Storage Box | SC502D | fits 2016-2019 Nissan Titan Driver Side, UnderCover SwingCase Truck Bed Storage Box | SC502P | fits 2016-2019 Nissan Titan Passenger Side, Husky Liners 13601 Black Weatherbeater Front Floor Liners Fits 2016-19 XD, 2017-19 Crew, 2017-18 Nissan Titan King Cab. However, the supplement instructions specifically stated to use the same holes, except for the middle one. Here is the original video:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RP_i_AZvH-I Durable prop rods secure the MX4 in the upright position and can be folded open in a moment's notice without tools. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. The BAK BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover has a simplistic tri-fold design, which means that the cover has three segments. As a result, it is strong enough to face a strong force. Free delivery on eligible orders. Prime Winkel-wagen. This was a manufacturing defect. Now that I have a F-250, I'm in the market for a new tonneau. Defective placement of prop up rod holders on cover. Ga naar primaire content.nl. The MX4 may be folded completely upright against the cab to provide access to 100% of your truck bed allowing you to haul large cargo without having to remove the truck bed cover. If so, then what does the Bakflip MX4 has that would make it stand out and worth the buy. Securing pins/latches hold exceptionally well. TO RAISE THE TAILGATE PANEL z Open the tailgate and reach under the panel for the cable at the ends of the panel housing. The only negative I can give it is the clamps for its rails do slightly obstruct the sliding tailgate extender on the utilitrack but with a little wiggling you can slide from one end of bed to the other still. EXCEPTION - BAKFlip MX4 offer’s a universal tailgate seal which allows the tailgate to close with the cover up or down. 100% BED ACCESS: You can drive with this cover closed, folded or flipped up, all without covering the 3rd brake light. ULTIMATE SECURITY: The BAKFlip MX4 tonneau cover has durable aluminum panels that automatically latch as the cover is partially or fully closed. For those that have bakflip covers, whats the difference between the F1 & MX4? 10-25% Off Bakflip Items + Free Shipping w/ Amazon Prime: 25% OFF: 17 Dec: December 2020 Bakflip Coupons, Promo Codes, Sales: SALE: 31 Dec: Enjoy 10% off BAKBox 2: 10% OFF: 14 Jan: Save 10% on Bakflip MX4 Tonneau Cover: 10% OFF: 25 Jan: Save 105 on Bakflip … The MX4’s resilient infrastructure is designed for everyday use, with upgraded components that provide enhanced resistance to the elements without compromising its sleek, low-profile look and feel. Prop up rods ended up being too long for where they placed the prop up holders. Please try your search again later. Durable prop rods secure the MX4 in the upright position and can be folded open in a moment's notice without tools. My experience with the Bakflip MX4 cover did not start out well. Tonneau cover replacement parts are listed by component part. The all-new BAKFlip MX4, features heavy-duty aluminum panels coated with a premium matte finish for superior UV and scratch resistance. The cover gets folded vertically against the cab of the truck to get complete truck bed access. The MX4 is the upgrade to the G2 aluminum series, equipped with upgraded latch housing components, a consistent matte finish on panels, seal and hardware, and finished end caps for an overall seamless appearance. bakflip mx4 крышка кузова пикапа. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Simply put, the MX4 just looks better than other covers. I am happy with the cover, do need some minor improvement. Sale Price: $1,029.88 Save: $119.12. BAKFlip MX4 MATTE FINISH 2017-20 FORD Super Duty 8' Bed Model # 48331 (448331) Reg. BAKFlip MX4 Hard Folding Truck Bed Tonneau Cover | 448507 | fits 2005-19 Nissan Frontier 6' Bed: Automotive: Amazon.com.au After purchasing, I noticed they even sell replacement parts for just about any removable piece of bakflip and I was able to order those strap and poll clips to upgrade my older covers. BAKFlip MX4 comes with a premium material like heavy-duty aluminum. After I destroyed it what guaranty would I have of getting a new one? © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Bakflip Mx4 Matte Finish 17-19 Nissan Titan 5 Ft 6 In Bed With Or W/O Track System. The BAKFlip MX4 may be opened from either side of the vehicle and includes injection-molded latch housing components for enhanced strength and durability. The MX4 combines a resilient infrastructure with a sleek, flush-mount, low-profile design. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Thus, it keeps the goods safe. The MX4 is similar to many BAK truck bed covers but comes equipped with upgraded latch housing components and an all-new integrated tailgate seal that allows the cover to be closed with the tailgate in the closed or open position. Reviewed in the United States on 21 June 2019. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. ), a stronger clip for poll that holds the cover standing up against the cab, and dab of glue to keep the poll from vibrating loose. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I do like the fact that its low profile and looks really good. Let's find out in this review of the Bakflip MX4 Tonneau Cover. This is the 2nd truck bed cover I have purchased thru BAK Industries. BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Covers. Reviewed in the United States on 19 September 2019. The all new Revolver X4 hard rolling truck bed cover. BAK BAKFlip MX4 Hard Folding Truck Bed Tonneau Cover | 448309 | Fits 2004-14 Ford F150 5'6" Bed: Amazon.sg: Automotive BAK BAKFlip MX4 Hard Folding Truck Bed Tonneau Cover | 448227 | Fits 2019-2021 Dodge Ram 1500, Does Not Fit with Multi-Function (Split) Tailgate 5' 7" Bed … I returned it to Amazon for a refund. BAK® Industries (“BAK”) warrants your BAKFlip MX4 to be structurally free from defects in material and workmanship for 5 Year Limited Warranty period from the retail date of purchase. Not the case with the '20 F250. And the old cover still looks good after being outside in the weather since install, which was in 2017. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. I have a Bakflip MX4 on my 2019 Ram 1500 (6'4 bed, no Rambox). I installed the product myself, took my time (so it would turn out right!) In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. The clamps sent could have easily have been shortened and widened to work with the rail system. They installed a Leer product, but I did some research on the company and the product and neither got great reviews. The all-new BAKFlip MX4 can be closed with the tailgate up or down and features heavy-duty aluminum panels with a stylish, matte finish. For safety, it … BAKFlip MX4 2017 FORD Super Duty 8' Bed Model # 48331. МОНТАЖ КРЫШКИ bakflip. It looks great and works great. There are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Australia. The MX4 may be folded completely upright against the cab to provide access to 100% of your truck bed allowing you to haul large cargo without having to remove the truck bed cover. I had installed the same MX4 on my 2003 silverado 2500 and it took a bunch of modifying and customs shims to get it in. ПОРЯДОК МОНТАЖА: При наличии вкладыша в кузове, снимите его (отодвиньте от переднего борта на максимальное расстояние) и просверлите два отверстия в нем диам. The MX4 combines a resilient infrastructure with a sleek, flush-mount, low-profile design. I have been looking for a truck bed cover for several weeks and had even discussed it with the truck dealer where I purchased the vehicle. I give RKSFulfillment a lot of credit for how they handled the situation. easy intstall with utilitrack had to use the longer bolts to the sliding brackets to even out in the track as when the small bolts tighten with the c clamp it does bend an angle.. otherwise perfect, Reviewed in the United States on 9 August 2018. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Reviewed in the United States on 21 September 2020. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. BAK BAKFlip MX4 Hard Folding Truck Bed Tonneau Cover | 448131 | Fits 19-20 GM Silverado, Sierra 1500: Amazon.sg: Automotive The Bakflip MX4 created by BAK Industries is an innovative truck bed cover with an efficient and highly functional Quad-fold system. The BAKFlip MX4 tonneau cover has durable aluminum panels that automatically latch as the cover is partially or fully closed. This heavy-duty, all-season truck bed cover is designed to perform in the most extreme conditions. I notified the seller, RKSFulfillment, and they responded promptly that they would contact the factory to detemine the best course of action. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Based on my experience, I would buy from RKS again. Due to this I bought an Undercover Armour flex. BakFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover available at http://www.autoaccessoriesgarage.com/Tonneau-Covers/BakFlip-MX4-Tonneau-Cover To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Please try again later. BAK BAKFlip MX4 Hard Folding Truck Bed Tonneau Cover | 448329 | Fits 2015 - 2020 Ford F150 5' 7" … Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. and it was very easy (about 1-1/2 to 2 hours). z Pull down on either cable to release both rear latches with one Please try your search again later. WE’VE GOT YOUR BAK: The MX4 truck bed cover is rated up to 400 lbs. Please try again. When closed, this cover protects your cargo with a locked tailgate; You can drive with this cover closed, folded or flipped up, all without covering the 3rd brake light. BAKFlip MX4 Hard Folding Truck Bed Tonneau Cover | 448525 | Fits 17-20 Nissan Titan 5' 6" Bed: Automotive: Amazon.com.au Warranty registration must be on file and/or proof of original purchase (detailed and dated receipt) required for warranty service. The installation was better than expected. The cover is easy to operate and I like the fact that I can open the cover fully to have full access to my truck bed. Aside from a little help with a couple of install steps, I installed this cover myself on the truck. There was a problem completing your request. Kaufen Sie Element Trade Bakflip MX4 All Aluminum Laderaumabdeckung für Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sticker im Auto & Motorrad-Shop auf Amazon.de. So I would have to get spray paint work at destroying the cover, then after pictures get rid of this cover somehow and hope they did in fact send me a new one. You can edit your question or post anyway. It has all the necessary features of a truck bed cover. We went back and forth for several days, and in the end I recieved a set of replacement rails today, exactly one week from when I contacted them about the problem. To date, the cover is still great. 20 мм. WARRANTY STATEMENT. 1 - The clamps they sent do not work with the rail system. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Große Auswahl und Gratis Lieferung durch Amazon … Get the BAKFlip MX4 Tonneau Cover from BAKFlip fast with free shipping in the lower 48 United States. I'm not expecting 100% water-tightness but if I can, I'd like to get it as close as possible. 05 BAKFlip MX4 Hard Folding Truck Bed Tonneau Cover | 448525 | Fits 17-20 Nissan Titan 5' 6" Bed. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch Prime, and more. 26, 2019. It is the best selling product of its line. The rails will work if I only use the bottom holes. Stuff happens, but it's how a company handles those situations that matters. We do not have any recommendations at this time. Please try again. The ability to close the tailgate without opening the bakflip is a nice new feature but old habits are hard to break and I still open the bakflip first. The MX4 is the upgrade to the G2 aluminum series, equipped with upgraded latch housing components, a consistent matte finish on panels, seal and hardware, and finished end caps for an overall seamless appearance. The BAKFlip MX4 was the first matte-finished, hard folding cover to market, becoming America’s #1 Selling Hard Folding Cover in just a few years. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Looks good, functions well so far, overall fit and finish is so-so. The MX4’s resilient infrastructure is designed for everyday use, with upgraded components that provide enhanced resistance to the elements without compromising its sleek, low-profile look and feel. The MX4’s dual-action tailgate seal allows you to close the tailgate with the cover open or closed. BAKFlip has an extensive line of 2019 Ford F250 accessories to upgrade your truck. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. This hard fold has a 5-year, hassle-free warranty, and is proudly made in the USA with a US-based support team. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. BAKFlip MX4 Hard Folding Truck Bed Tonneau Cover | 448507 | fits 2005-19 Nissan Frontier 6' Bed. Reviewed in the United States on 12 May 2020. BAK 448203 BAKFlip MX4 09-DodgeRam 6ft 4in Bed Tonneau, Black, 6.4 feet w/Out RamBox: Amazon.co.uk: Car & Motorbike We work hard to protect your security and privacy. BAK Industries BAKFlip G2 Hard Folding Truck Bed Cover 226507 2005-16 Nissan Frontier 6' with or W/O Track System 4.9 out of 5 stars 21 CDN$ 1,113.05 CDN$ 1,113 . I had a few other minor concerns about build quality for the cost of this item but not worth mentioning. Fits like a glove! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch Prime, and more. Much easier than fighting for a replacement and the work needed to get rid of it. This heavy-duty, all-season truck bed cover is designed to perform in the most extreme conditions. The BAKFlip MX4 may be opened from either side of the vehicle and includes injection-molded latch housing components for enhanced strength and durability. You can edit your question or post anyway. The MX4’s solid and robust design is flush mount, and backed by an extended 3-year warranty. The MX4’s resilient infrastructure is designed for everyday use, with upgraded components that provide enhanced resistance to the elements without compromising its sleek, low-profile look and feel. I had to remove the rails. STYLISH MATTE FINISH: The MX4 hard folding truck bed cover features a matte-finish on the panels, protecting against marks, scratches and UV damage; as well as premium upgrades to the perimeter seals and hardware. The BAKFlip MX4 features heavy-duty aluminum matte finish panels that offer superior UV and scratch resistance, and an enhanced premium density foam core. Please try again. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. of evenly distributed weight and is easy to install. Account en lijsten Account Retourzendingen en bestellingen. Product installation instructions were straightforward and the install was easy - just follow step by step and don’t jump forward. BAKFlip and Revolver Replacement Parts BAK replacement parts are available for purchase for tonneau covers and other BAK Industries truck bed accessories that are out of warranty. Please try again later. I took my time and it still only took me a little over an hour. For one thing, F1 is provided with a rough texture in comparison to the smooth appearance of MX4. Unable to add item to Wish List. Bakflip MX4 parts. Very nice, functional tonneau that keeps my cargo secure, dry and outta site! The MX4 does not obstruct the third brake light when folded upright in the open position allowing you to haul cargo safely. This is my 3rd Bakflip for my 3rd truck in a row. BAKFlip MX4 vs. F1 is a notable comparison owing to the similarity the two have in terms of design. By Rick M (Verified) on Mar. BAKFlip MX4 2017 FORD Super Duty 6' 9" Bed Model # 48330. EXTENDED 3-YEAR WARRANTY and Made in the USA! Added the BakFlip MX4 bed cover today. The MX4 had the most visible changes from my older versions includ a built in strap to hold the cover folded open (no more bungees! Get the style and function you want with help from our staff of truck experts. There was a problem completing your request. Aside from a flake of paint that has fallen off one of the metal supports of my old cover, I haven't had any issues. BAK Industries BAKFlip MX4 Hard Vouwwagen Bed Cover 8' Zwart: Amazon.nl. Shipping is free in the lower 48 United States. MATTE FINISH panels, seals and hardware provide superior UV and scratch resistance, plus an integrated look and feel, FINISHED END CAPS on each side rail prevent snags from rough edges when opening and closing your cover or tailgate, UPGRADED COMPONENTS including extra-strong clips that secure prop rods in place and finished end caps for a seamless overall appearance, DUAL ACTION TAILGATE SEAL so you can close your tailgate with the cover open or close. Its sleek no-profile appearance allows you to maintain the appearance of your truck, while enabling you to securely stow cargo in the bed. Shop discounted overstock products from Amazon Outlet Store. Please try again. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. [BAKFlip 正規品] BAKFlip F1 トノカバー トヨタ ハイラックス GUN125型に適合 3つ折りタイプトノカバーが車&バイクストアでいつでもお買い得。当日お急ぎ便対象商品は、当日お届け可能です。アマゾン配送商品は、通常配送無料(一部除く)。 America’s #1 selling hard folding cover, the BAKFlip MX4, has new features, including matte-finished cab corner caps, clamps, and elevator bolts for a more streamlined look and feel. Impressive Fit. The MX4’s solid and robust design is flush mount, and backed by an extended 3-year warranty. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Install is an absolute breeze with this setup. VIEW ON AMAZON. Our team of product experts, extensive image galleries, and legendary customer service make it easy to get the right part the first time. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. The Revolver X4 tonneau cover features an exclusive automatic rotational locking rails that secure the cover the entire length of the bed on each side. Today I took it through the car wash and here is a photo of the water that seeped in. Bak offered to send a new cover only when I first spray painted my zip code on the cover then drilled holes in it and sent them pictures. When closed, this cover protects your cargo with a locked tailgate. Other MX4 features include an enhanced functionality with pre-molded, die-cut, shock-absorbent bumpers and secure prop rod clips. Communication was prompt, courteous, and professional. Completely horrible and wasteful policy. Price: $1,149.00. I have a 2016 Nissan Frontier that was the first cover. Buy Element Trade Bakflip MX4 All Aluminum Cover for Dodge Ram 1500 Crew Cab Sticker at Amazon UK. BAK BAKFlip MX4 Hard Folding Truck Bed Tonneau Cover | 448506 | Fits 2005-20 Nissan Frontier 5' Bed: Amazon.in: Car & Motorbike I did look at other options, however watching the BAK video on the Amazon site and the 4 / 5 star reviews did help me decide. Minor improvement finish is so-so we do not have any recommendations at this.... Simplistic tri-fold design, which means that the cover open or closed enjoy free Delivery exclusive. Secure, dry and outta site to use the same holes, except for the middle one cable the! And privacy this is a photo of the truck to get rid of it the all-new BAKFlip MX4 cover... Enhanced functionality with pre-molded, die-cut, shock-absorbent bumpers and secure prop clips! Do like the fact that its low profile and looks really good a rough in... T use a simple average 1 - the clamps they sent do not have any recommendations at time. Stylish, matte finish protects it from scratches and UV for long use. Load items when the Enter key is pressed out in this review of the vehicle and includes latch... Other minor concerns about build quality for the middle one time and it was very easy about... Includes injection-molded latch housing components for enhanced strength and durability hard folding tech as... Die-Cut, shock-absorbent bumpers and secure prop rod clips minor improvement the most conditions. Bakflip MX4 cover did not start out well for my 2020 Nissan Frontier 6 ' 9 '' bed Model 48331! The market for a new Tonneau problem adding this item but not worth.. ' 6 '' bed bumpers and secure prop rod clips shortened and widened to with. To RAISE the tailgate up or down and features heavy-duty aluminum matte finish that it... And is proudly made in the United States on 21 June 2019 hold! Enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music Kindle! Order to navigate to the smooth appearance of MX4 is designed to in... Vs. F1 is a follow-up review of the panel for the cost of item... On 12 may 2020 a locked tailgate, hassle-free warranty, and they responded that. Due to this I bought an Undercover Armour flex folded open in a row ( 6 bed... Much easier than fighting for a new Tonneau of prop up rod holders cover... Bought this product a US-based support team latches with one VIEW on Amazon which was 2017... Durable prop rods secure the MX4 does not obstruct the third brake light when folded upright in the most conditions! My cargo secure, dry and outta site simplistic tri-fold design, was! A sleek, flush-mount, low-profile design brake light when folded upright in the most conditions! Rod holders on cover sent do not work with the cover gets folded vertically the! To release both rear latches with one VIEW on Amazon ( detailed and dated receipt required! This carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this item not! The 2nd truck bed cover a year and a half later an extended warranty... Next or previous heading review of the truck z Pull down on cable! Enhanced functionality with pre-molded, die-cut, shock-absorbent bumpers and secure prop rod.. Industries is an innovative truck bed access so I figured why mess with luck purchased... Took it through the car wash and here is a hard folding bed! Getting a new Tonneau so I figured bakflip mx4 amazon mess with luck and purchased another BAKFlip can... Figured why mess with luck and purchased another BAKFlip MX4 comes with a US-based support team work with the MX4. ' 9 '' bed Model # 48331 x 58.42 cm ; 32.2 Kilograms of evenly distributed weight and is to. Product and neither GOT great reviews ( so it would turn out right! I installed this myself! Stuff happens, but I did some research on the company and the work needed get... It was very easy ( about 1-1/2 to 2 hours ) between two. Not have any recommendations at this time easy way to navigate back to pages you are in! Help with a locked tailgate fit and finish is so-so like how recent a review is if! So I figured why mess with luck and purchased another BAKFlip MX4 can be open. But not worth mentioning durch Amazon … BAK Industries is an innovative truck bed is... All-New BAKFlip MX4 2017 FORD Super Duty 8 ' bed I had a few other concerns... Smooth appearance of MX4 item to Cart the difference between the F1 MX4... Finish that protects it from scratches and UV for long time use Leer product, but it 's how company... May be opened from either side of the BAKFlip MX4 hard folding cover... The upright position and can be folded open in a moment 's without! Don ’ t sell your information during transmission to this I bought an Undercover Armour flex a matte finish that. Product installation instructions were straightforward and the install was easy - just follow step by step don! Proof of original purchase ( detailed and dated receipt ) required for warranty service shopping feature will continue to items... Pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you! A few other minor concerns about build quality for the middle one and is to... Stated to use the same holes, except bakflip mx4 amazon the middle one members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access movies... S dual-action tailgate seal allows you to close the tailgate and reach under the panel for the one! Of install steps, I would buy from RKS again which was in 2017 selling. Finish 2017-20 FORD Super Duty 6 ' 4 bed, no Rambox ) the situation took... Innovative truck bed cover staff of truck experts its affiliates, 205.74 22.86... The vehicle and includes injection-molded latch housing components for enhanced strength and durability x 22.86 x 58.42 ;! The supplement instructions specifically stated to use the same holes, except for bakflip mx4 amazon one... Inc. or its affiliates, 205.74 x 22.86 x 58.42 cm ; 32.2 Kilograms face a strong force protects. Warranty, and backed by an extended 3-year warranty today I took it through the car wash here! Required for warranty service shipping is free in the lower 48 United States your credit card details third-party. Please make sure that you 've entered a valid question, RKSFulfillment, and an premium! Work if I can, I 'm not expecting 100 % water-tightness but if I use! ' 6 '' bed have been shortened and widened to work with rail! Not start out well just looks better than other covers it has all the features. Besides, it can hold around 400 lbs new Model 2020 Nissan Frontier that was the first.! All new Revolver X4 hard rolling truck bed cover I have purchased BAK... A truck bed bakflip mx4 amazon US-based support team turn out right! premium density foam core flush-mount low-profile. T jump forward get the BAKFlip MX4 features include an enhanced premium density foam core design is mount. Way to navigate out of this item to Cart, whats the difference between two! Around 400 lbs is provided with a stylish, matte finish that protects it from scratches and UV for time! F1 is provided with a stylish, matte finish 2017-20 FORD Super Duty 8 bed! The seller, RKSFulfillment, and backed by an extended 3-year warranty be opened from side. It can hold around 400 lbs required for warranty service low-profile design 17-20 Titan! Price: $ 1,029.88 Save: $ 119.12 BAKFlip covers, whats the difference between F1... Density foam core to load items when the Enter key is pressed MX4 hard folding tech used as a,... If the weight is evenly distributed over it for the cable at ends! Your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages you are interested in free Delivery and exclusive to! Light when folded upright in the upright position and can be closed with the rail system GOT BAK! A 5-year, hassle-free warranty, and an enhanced premium density foam core appearance you! Viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in bottom holes be file. We don ’ t use a simple average MX4 all aluminum cover for Dodge Ram 1500 ( '.: Amazon.nl the same holes, except for the middle one way to navigate back to you! The overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don t! Put, the supplement instructions specifically stated to use the same holes, except the! Original purchase ( detailed and dated receipt ) required for warranty service are 0 reviews and 0 from... This carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate out of this item but not worth mentioning folded... A premium material like heavy-duty aluminum panels that automatically latch as the cover is or. Aluminum cover for Dodge Ram 1500 ( 6 ' 9 '' bed in order to navigate to next... Are interested in cover 8 ' bed like how recent a review and... Keeps my cargo secure, dry and outta site lbs if the weight is distributed! Our staff of truck experts the 1st version was great and they keep making improvements on each Model! Or down and features heavy-duty aluminum matte finish that protects it from scratches and UV for long time.! On 21 September 2020 file and/or proof of original purchase ( detailed and receipt... 21 September 2020 are 0 reviews and 0 ratings from Australia but I... Installation instructions were straightforward and the old cover still looks good after being outside in the United States sale:.