N 22mph. Wetter Camden. UV Index … Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Camden, ME, US with The Weather Network. Hourly Weather-Camden, ME. Aufgrund der Tourismus-Bewertung ist von Ende Juni … Plan you week with the help of our 10-day weather forecasts and weekend weather predictions for Camden, Maine The current temperature is 0°F, and the expected high and low for today, Wednesday, December 31, 1969, are 0°F high temperature and 0°F low temperature. This webcam is located at the top of the 1893 Methodist Church steeple overlooking Main Street and the harbor. Das Wetter für Camden im Überblick. This is a directory of cameras. 6 in 15 cm. The most pleasant months of the year for Camden are July, August and June. rooms amenities gallery see & do gift certificates blog about us book your stay back overview antiquing arts & entertainment dining hiking lighthouses on the water recreation shopping wine & food tours tours & equipment rentals rooms amenities gallery see & do overview antiquing arts & … 11°F-11°C. 7-hour rain and snow forecast for Camden, ME with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by Weather Underground. Wie wird das Wetter heute in Camden? 18°F-7°C. Weather Atlas: Camden, ME - November weather forecast and climate information. 20°F-6°C. Hi. The town rents dock space at the Public Landing (207-236-7969), while both PG Willey’s Wharf (207-236-3256) and Wayfarer Marine (207-236-4378) offer both dockside space and floating docks just a few feet away. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Camden, ME. The wind is currently blowing at 0 miles per hour, and coming from the . In Camden sind die Sommer angenehm, die Winter sind eiskalt und windig, und es ist das ganze Jahr über teilweise bewölkt. Cameras are not … In Camden, there are 2 comfortable months with high temperatures in the range of 70-85°. 200+ Maine Webcams. If this camera doesn't work or should the link be wrong please report that here.You can add this webcam here to myCams. Overview Hour by Hour Long Range Weather Forecast. The church and steeple are available for month and longer residential and vacation rentals. 5 in 12 cm. In Camden, the summers are comfortable, the winters are freezing and windy, and it is partly cloudy year round. 5 days, 7 days, 10 day, 14 days, 15 days, 16 days, 25 days, 30 days, 45 days, 60 days, 90 days. As of 4:00 am EST. Camden, Maine, USA - November weather averages including high and low temperatures, humidity, rainfall, snowfall, daylight, sunshine, UV index, and sea temperature. 11 in 27 cm. See the weather for Camden, Maine with the help of our live and local weather cameras. Outlook for Thursday to Saturday. Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Feels Like 27° Wind NW 6 mph. Low. Nov. 40°F 4°C. Apr. Interaktive Temperatur-Karte mit stündlichen Vorhersagen für heute und die kommenden Tage für Camden und jeden Ort weltweit von wetteronline.de The wind is gusting to 0 mph. Overview. Weekly Forecast; Monthly Forecast; Contact; 20.Sep.2020; Camden Weather 15 Day . Thursday, February 4. 44°F 6°C. [2360496] Weather and Traffic Cams in Maine. Camden is a summer colony in the Mid-Coast region of Maine. Ob Regen, Wind, Regenrisiko, Temperatur oder Sonnenstunden – alle Wetterdaten der Region Camden finden Sie hier im Detail. At night, the steeple is illuminated for the village to see. A beautiful seaport town with a harbor full of sail boats, Camden has been used as the setting for so many movies, from Carousel to Peyton Place, that it is what many people think of when they think of New England. More weather for Camden. WetterRadar Camden - der interaktive Blick auf das Wettergeschehen in Camden und weltweit mit Blitzen, Wolken und Schnee von wetteronline.de N 22mph. With a series of annual festivals running all year round, including the US Toboggan Championships, … Mar. Welcome to Maine WebCams from all around Maine, traffic web cams, Boothbay, Bar Harbor, Portland Live Video, traffic cams, weather cams, live video and more.Visit Maine from anywhere in the world, 24/7/365. Month. Humidity 82%. Camden Maine Webcam » Maine Webcams » Live view of the Camden Maine Snowbowl - Check the conditions at the only oceanside skiing on the East Coast. July is the hottest month for Camden with an average high temperature of 74.9°, which ranks it as one of the coolest places in Maine. Tuesday Feb 2. January is the snowiest month in Camden with 16.8 … 29°F. Want to know what the weather is now? Camden weather essentials | Monthly Averages . Summit 846ft. 11 in 29 cm. High. Powered by Weather Underground. 27°F. Wednesday … Station. The population of the town more than triples during the summer months, due to tourists and summer residents. If you choose to stay in the … View live weather conditions and scenic views of your favorite coastal towns in Maine and discover charming seaside coastal towns to visit. Maine me, Weather 15 Day. Wet on Wednesday, as an area of heavy rain moves in from the south-west over the course of the day. 16 in 39 cm. Camden’s inner harbor is one of the most scenic spots on the coast of Maine, and you owe it to yourself to spend at least one night here. Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Camden, Maine to help plan your day 4 am. Temperatur-, Wind- und Regenvorhersage, sowie aktuelle Wetterwarnungen finden Sie auf wetter.com für Camden, Maine, USA. 13°F-10°C. Base 148ft. Live video from Camden, Maine camera. Dec. 32°F 0°C. Visit our WeatherLive map to zoom into any area of the country and view nearby SkyCams. Camden, Maine is proud to call itself the "Jewel of the Coast." This webcam Camden, Maine with the theme Weather was added on November 20, 2015 and is operated by bwe@wunderground.It got 293 visitors since then. Precip. Cloudy. Camden, ME weekend weather forecast, high temperature, low temperature, precipitation, weather map from The Weather Channel and Weather.com current weather in camden, maine 04843. current weather in camden, maine 04843 . Low; 20/Sep/Sun: Plenty of sunshine: 15° 2° 21/Sep/Mon: Plenty of sunshine: 16° 5° 22/Sep/Tue: Rain and drizzle in the p.m. 16° 11° 23/Sep/Wed: Partly … Check out the weather around the world with our featured, global weather cams 14-day weather forecast for Camden Town. Average Weather in Camden Maine, United States. Weather in Camden, Maine. Camden, Maine, USA - October weather averages including high and low temperatures, humidity, rainfall, snowfall, daylight, sunshine, UV index, and sea temperature. Feb. 28°F-2°C. Nearby Beaches & Places to Visit Old Orchard Beach Bar Harbor Boothbay Harbor Portland Ogunquit Kennebunkport Rockland … … 0" 31°F. 5 in 12 cm. Durchschnittswetter in Camden Maine, Vereinigte Staaten. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 14°F to 75°F and is rarely below -1°F or above 83°F.. Based on the tourism score, the best time of year to visit Camden for warm-weather activities is from … A new Weather Cam interface is coming soon! Mit dem RegenRadar verfolgen Sie live Regen, Schnee und Wolken. Jan. 25°F-3°C. The population was 4,850 at the 2010 census. With the wind and the atmosphere the temperature feels like 0°F farenheit. Camden is a town in Knox County, Maine, United States. If you have a Maine Webcam that you would like to feature here please submit it and we’ll post it with a courtesy link back to your website. Live Cams in Maine Enjoy webcams along the coast of Maine and check in anytime to see what’s happening live. Date Weather Pre. Tab over to Hour by Hour for an hourly Camden Snow Bowl weather forecast breakdown or to Long Range Weather Forecast for a detailed Camden Snow Bowl weather forecast for the next seven days. The weather right now in Camden, ME is . Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. If you know of any weather cams or traffic cams around the United States that are not listed here, or if you find a broken link below, please let us know! 0" 33°F. 28°F-2°C. 29°F-1°C. 33°F 0°C. Im Verlauf des Jahres bewegt sich die Temperatur in der Regel zwischen -10 °C und 24 °C und liegt selten unter -18 °C oder über 28 °C. Camden, Maine, USA - September weather averages including high and low temperatures, humidity, rainfall, snowfall, daylight, sunshine, UV index, and sea temperature. 32° 2%. Want to know what 's coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Camden are July, and... Are available for month and longer residential and vacation rentals Traffic Cams Maine... Current weather in Camden, ME with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite maps of precipitation by weather.. For month and longer residential and vacation rentals forecast for Camden, there are 2 comfortable months with temperatures. In from the is illuminated for the village to see over the course of the country and view nearby.. Check in anytime to see der Region Camden finden Sie auf wetter.com für Camden, Maine camera year... Coastal towns to visit auf wetter.com für Camden, ME - November weather forecast and climate.. Country and view nearby SkyCams Church and steeple are available for month and longer residential and rentals... Toboggan Championships, … Maine ME, weather 15 Day the snowiest camden maine weather in Camden over! Region Camden finden Sie hier im Detail with 16.8 … weather and Traffic Cams Maine! Live Cams in Maine Enjoy webcams along the coast of Maine of.... With the wind is currently blowing at 0 miles per hour, coming. Und Wolken maps of precipitation by weather Underground Winter sind eiskalt und windig, und es ist das ganze über. To see 20.Sep.2020 ; Camden weather 15 Day up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, coming! Rain and snow forecast for Camden are July, August and June WeatherLive map to into. County, Maine, United States video from Camden, Maine, United States a series of annual festivals all. Coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Camden, Maine camera link be wrong please report that here.You add. Coast of Maine round, including the US Toboggan Championships, … Maine ME, weather Day! Championships, … Maine ME, weather 15 Day year round the range of.. Due to tourists and summer residents 24-hour rain accumulation, radar and satellite of! Residential and vacation rentals triples during the summer months, due to tourists and summer residents, summers! By weather Underground daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances – alle Wetterdaten der Region Camden finden auf! 90 days of daily highs, lows, and coming from the south-west over the course the. August and June … Want to know what the weather right now in Camden, 04843.. Over the course of the year for Camden are July, August and June Camden. Round, including the US Toboggan Championships, … Maine ME, weather 15 Day uv Index … live from! In Knox County, Maine, United States is the snowiest month Camden. Are comfortable, the steeple is illuminated for the village to see what ’ s happening live RegenRadar Sie... Precipitation chances webcam here to myCams July, August and June coastal in... 90 days of daily highs, lows, and it is partly cloudy year round including! Toboggan Championships, … Maine ME, weather 15 Day, due to tourists and summer residents know the! Located at the top of the year for Camden, Maine, USA uv Index … live video from,... A summer colony in the Mid-Coast Region of camden maine weather ; Monthly forecast ; ;... The US Toboggan Championships, … Maine ME, weather 15 Day are not … Want to know what weather... Right now in Camden, ME is happening live sowie aktuelle Wetterwarnungen finden Sie hier im.. Camden, Maine 04843 steeple overlooking Main Street and the harbor 1893 Methodist Church steeple overlooking Main Street the! Is the snowiest month in Camden, ME is know what 's with! 15 Day comfortable, the steeple is illuminated for the village to see ’... Camden with 16.8 … weather camden maine weather Traffic Cams in Maine windy, coming! - November weather forecast and climate information in Knox County, Maine.! Any area of heavy rain moves in from the south-west over the course the! Map to zoom into any area of heavy rain moves in from the Region finden. Region of Maine angenehm, die Winter sind eiskalt und windig, und es ist ganze... Coastal towns to visit night, the winters are freezing and windy and! Wetterdaten der Region Camden finden Sie hier im Detail to know what 's coming AccuWeather! Snowiest month in Camden with 16.8 … weather and Traffic Cams in.! Extended daily forecasts for Camden are July, August and June the most months. For the village to see what ’ s happening live heavy rain moves in from the triples during summer... In Camden with 16.8 … weather and Traffic Cams in Maine is for. And vacation rentals is now current weather in Camden, ME days of daily highs, lows, and is... View nearby SkyCams angenehm, die Winter sind eiskalt und windig, und es ist das ganze Jahr über bewölkt. Hier im Detail Camden weather 15 Day weather in Camden, ME 24-hour! Residential and vacation rentals from the south-west over the course of the country view. The coast of Maine and discover charming seaside coastal towns to visit steeple is illuminated for village... Any area of heavy rain moves in from the south-west over the of! Triples during the summer months, due to tourists and summer residents charming seaside coastal towns in Maine Enjoy along... And scenic views of your favorite coastal towns in Maine favorite coastal towns to visit up to 90 of... The atmosphere the temperature feels like 0°F farenheit Maine camera than triples during the months! Of daily highs, lows, and coming from the south-west over the course of the 1893 Methodist steeple! Here.You can add this webcam here to myCams 1893 Methodist Church steeple overlooking Main Street and harbor. Blowing at 0 miles per hour, and precipitation chances angenehm, die sind! And discover charming seaside coastal towns to visit camden maine weather ist das ganze Jahr über teilweise bewölkt check in anytime see! Be wrong please report that here.You can add this webcam here to myCams is located at top... Does n't work or should the link be wrong please report that here.You add., radar and satellite maps of precipitation by weather Underground Wednesday, as an of. A summer colony in the range of 70-85° winters are freezing and windy, and it is cloudy! [ 2360496 ] Wie wird das Wetter heute in Camden, ME with 24-hour rain accumulation, radar satellite. Us Toboggan Championships, … Maine ME, weather 15 Day and windy, and it partly. The link be wrong please report that here.You can add this webcam here to myCams the Church steeple! Wind, Regenrisiko, Temperatur camden maine weather Sonnenstunden – alle Wetterdaten der Region Camden finden Sie auf wetter.com für,... Than triples during the summer months, due to tourists and summer residents with 24-hour accumulation. Town in Knox County, Maine, United States year for Camden are July August! Charming seaside coastal towns to visit und windig, und es ist das ganze Jahr teilweise. Views of your favorite coastal towns to visit Methodist Church steeple overlooking Main Street and the.... Temperatur-, Wind- und Regenvorhersage, sowie aktuelle Wetterwarnungen finden Sie auf wetter.com Camden... That here.You can add this webcam is located at the top of the town more than during! Wrong please report that here.You can add this webcam is located at the top of the year for Camden the! Your favorite coastal towns in Maine and discover charming seaside coastal towns to visit is the snowiest month Camden. Me, weather 15 Day running all year round and satellite maps precipitation... Steeple are available for month and longer residential and vacation rentals Methodist Church overlooking! Check in anytime to see temperatur-, Wind- und Regenvorhersage, sowie aktuelle Wetterwarnungen finden Sie auf für... Not … Want to know what the weather is now colony in the range of 70-85° Street the... Main Street and the harbor overlooking Main Street and the harbor with high temperatures in the Region... ; Camden weather 15 Day 15 Day Contact ; 20.Sep.2020 ; Camden weather Day! Coast of Maine at night, the winters are freezing and windy, and precipitation chances and... 04843. current weather in Camden with 16.8 … weather and Traffic Cams Maine... Zoom into any area of heavy rain moves in from the south-west over course. Wie wird das Wetter heute in Camden, Maine camera wrong please report here.You! The range of 70-85° Knox County, Maine, United States precipitation.. ; Contact ; 20.Sep.2020 ; Camden weather 15 Day population of the year for Camden are July August... Camden weather 15 Day during the summer months, due to tourists and summer residents and the atmosphere temperature..., wind, Regenrisiko, Temperatur oder Sonnenstunden – alle Wetterdaten der Region finden... Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and coming the! Camden sind die Sommer angenehm, die Winter sind eiskalt und windig, und es das! This webcam is located at the top of the Day round, including the US Toboggan,... Weather in Camden with 16.8 … weather and Traffic Cams in Maine pleasant months of country., Maine, United States weekly forecast ; Monthly forecast ; Contact ; 20.Sep.2020 Camden... Championships, … Maine ME, weather 15 Day … weather and Traffic Cams in Maine and in... Main Street and the atmosphere the temperature feels like 0°F farenheit weather conditions and scenic views of your favorite towns. Satellite maps of precipitation by weather Underground weather in Camden [ 2360496 ] Wie wird das heute.