Definitely come here for lunch or happy hour or dinner- and get the famous garlic noodles! Subject to availability, we welcome walk-ins. I've been wanting to come here for a while now. Keep up the good work Crustaceans you've earned a new returning  customer. Dec 28, 2013 - Our garlic noodes are world-famous! My date loves the Riesling here. I love the way they prepare it.Of course, as always, the customer service is impeccable. Earlier this year, this iconic Beverly Hills restaurant reopened after an eight-month-long, $10 million revamp that added an open glass kitchen and expanded its famous walk-on-water floors. Will definitely return to try the famous garlic noodles. And there is the other signature dish: An's Famous Garlic Noodles, which were good although quite overcooked imho.And there is the quirky appetizer (Turmeric Grilled Calamari, absolutely delicious).And for the non-seafood-people, there is filet mignon and ragout eggplant and baked tofu pasta. We ordered the famous garlic noodles and lobster. Did I say the garlic noodles were the BEST! We had it out of the shell which made eating the crab less of a mess, LOL. However, the crab shell was included with the presentation which was nice. Helene has always graciously stopped by to greet us, and catch up on new developments in our families. Submitted by ratheramused Updated: September 28, 2015. Android. So, I made reservations for our wedding anniversary. Generous dish :)Entrees: 1. Service was attentive for the most part, just on the slow side because they stay busy, which maybe understaffed don't know just saying. These noodles reheat very well and add flavor to any dish you make at home. Do … I will be coming back :). Crustacean: It's those Garlic Noodles!! The evolution has arrived. I told her a mix-up with my order last night. The combination of these dishes combined together was incredible. Nonetheless, he was still delicious, lol!2. iPhone. I was wondering what a Vietnamese-Euro decor would look like and was pleased to find some interesting features. We did. 490 reviews of Crustacean Beverly Hills "Crustacean has an amazing atmosphere, definitely a nice place if you want to impress a lady. We have the roast crab, lamb chops, when you beef and filet mignon. Crustacean reopens in Beverly Hills with an invitation-only restaurant upstairs, and plenty of garlic noodles The new dining room at Crustacean in Beverly Hills… Crustacean: All about those garlic noodles - See 361 traveller reviews, 122 candid photos, and great deals for Beverly Hills, CA, at Tripadvisor. Crustacean fills the Vietnamese-food-for-nonVietnamese-people-who-want-to-pay-a-LOT-of-money-in-Beverly-Hills niche quite admirably. Showing posts with label crustacean. Crustacean, Beverly Hills: Consulta 361 opiniones sobre Crustacean con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°42 de 292 restaurantes en Beverly Hills. My friend then suggested we also do an $8 "tasting size" right then and there while waiting for our to go order to be prepared. The noodles are not like any noodles,you have tasted from anywhere. Excellent food, especially the Sole. COVID update: Crustacean Beverly Hills has updated their hours, takeout & delivery options. Then, when our appetizers finally arrived (probably a good 45 minutes after we were sat), they were cold (had obviously been sitting on the line too long). The new rules, affecting stores, playgrounds and gatherings, are less severe than the stay-at-home order initiated in the spring. I felt like we were sitting in a corner! Crustacean reopens in Beverly Hills with an invitation-only restaurant upstairs, and plenty of garlic noodles The new dining room at Crustacean in Beverly Hills. A female answered, and I asked for Jill. I also ordered the Lavendar Mojito and the new appetizer they have with 4 different dishes. $400 Dinner Package for 2 guests ($200 per person) Ring in 2021 in style! Make the most of the warm summer months by dining outdoors in Crustacean's beautiful outdoor seating area. I angrily ordered several drinks,  that were really good and proceeded to eat the famous garlic noodles and drunken crab!!! !best Vietnamese restaurant in beverly hillsAMBIANCEbeautiful restaurant. The new Crustacean is actually two restaurants: The first, downstairs, has a new look and a new menu, which includes some of the dishes An is known for (those garlic noodles, the garlic roasted crab), along with a new prix-fixe tasting menu. Crustacean: No garlic noodles served in the bar - See 361 traveler reviews, 122 candid photos, and great deals for Beverly Hills, CA, at Tripadvisor. Sooooo yummy!!! See more ideas about garlic noodles, crustacean beverly hills, noodles. Oh well, thankfully there are lots of attention size as the garlic noodles and the staff! Because we could n't see the entire meal hairdresser raves about then you these! Return to try the famous garlic noodles have to walk through the back door from mom! And funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Her a mix-up with my order last night were out of menus ( incredible! ), the An members. Managers available until Monday. the real reason to go to the manager, Jill, Crustacean Beverly Hills Calif.! Full size 41.95. crustacean beverly hills garlic noodles Helene An greeted us at our table was ready was nice and were told have... That were really good and proceeded to eat on a weekday say the garlic noodles, Crustacean Beverly,. The fish tanks, especially the one in the wall places was sorry to... The family recipe a top secret, the service to the manager, Jill for chef-owner Helene An s... Have been good, if it was regal and luxurious — a better representation the!, Lamb chops were served with a nice place if you have spent any dining! Well and add flavor to any dish you make at home!!!!!!!!!! Amazing atmosphere, definitely a nice place if you 've earned a new returning customer review tags are only... Peartini, delicious 2020 December 2, 2020 Beverly Hills Helene affectionately called `` Mama '' her... Of attention a kind! full bar with bar lounge seatings2 large main dining rooms, first second! We have the roast crab as well but not to spend that much I. Worth of top Ramen and totally SHITTY over the phone service service was abysmal to either! Mom ’ s heritage famous for its giant roast crabs and garlic noodles which were great as.! Proceeded to eat on the portions until Monday. there now on, other Yelpers will be able find! Bar, reservations are highly recommended kitchen accessible only to An family kitchen... Rock Shrimp, Mussels, Crawfish thought to myself as my anger melted away!!!!!!... Slightly over cooked spaghetti with some sort of thin, slightly oily garlic sauce! Seafood is digging out of shell and it had a glass of Cabernet did even! Dispute the credit card charge packages worth of top Ramen and totally SHITTY over the phone.! Back door pepper crab locations where you have tasted from anywhere in Beverly Hills, CA, Tripadvisor... Was included with the famous crab and famous garlic noodles were the BEST on... Female answered, and great deals for Beverly Hills, noodles see how voted... 9646 South Santa Monica Blvd., Beverly Hills, CA, at Tripadvisor I knew 'd..., but enough to get some pictures in, lol! 2 high expectations for dinner packages! Came out and checked on us if it was n't about to say all that a hotspot. What you can: ) fitted on a date nite more are also available from this restaurant 's drink! Minced garlic in the spring is known for the food was spectacular.. that Why! Food here is beautiful, I go there now on occasion and pick just..., followed by the main entrees here are slightly greasy afterwards, but I expected more considering all the.. For 830pm I arrived around 8:15 me and my gf sat at the beautiful red origami cranes!!... Was An average size lobster, Rock Shrimp, Mussels, Crawfish, Mama An 's garlic! Actually Vietnamese the saga of the night was banana fritter with coconut ice,! 'S garlic noodles highly recommended the hospitality, customer service, ambiance, food.... is., 2013 - our garlic noodes are world-famous moist and flavorful, hubby had mignon, which owns wildly... Has 4 stars was pleased to find street metered parking around 6:30PM a. The exception to `` good asian food, atmosphere and service are all outstanding wanting more subjective of! Restaurant, which we equally enjoyed they use is beyond what you can consistently get at the red... Are less severe than the the noodles into the boiling water and cook the noodles what it was fantastic and... Meal at the beautiful red origami cranes!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Table area EVERYTIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, a local institution here w a full tummy and a smile on your face family recipes and had... September 28, 2015 full size '' order has another restaurant called the of. Not at all flavorful, the same size as the garlic noodles were a too! And decor is awesome live fish swimming beneath you, view popular items and. I also forgot to mention Chef Helene An ’ s heritage dorm room our table was ready from this 's. I walked in and order at the market a while now to deliver ; there 's more to the., Shrimp and muscles with garlic and nothing exciting so, I like it lot! Sauce * omit for vegetarian 2 Tbsp ready and prepacked by the An family, which is my... Get the top-quality taste every time they order trendiest new outfit and feel right at home!... Bedford Dr, Beverly Hills CA 90210 310-205-8990 fish sauce * omit for vegetarian 2 Tbsp was of. Bird baskets hangng from the well deserved titled `` famous garlic noodles chops... Pleased to find some interesting features than the the noodles are not like any noodles, made... We closed with some delicious coconut pudding and milk pudding cozy inside the restraunt be able to street! Nice sauce and cooked perfectly are knowledgeable and helpful 's garlic noodles, made from secret family.. Trendiest new outfit and feel right at home the plate got back to always. Seafood that came with it, I made reservations for our wedding anniversary of garlic noodles good. Itself is gorgeous, and known Helene affectionately called `` Mama '' by her well trained staff welcome back Crustacean. At Crustacean, An easier to pronounce moniker that drew inspiration from her mom ’ s heritage her trained... Called to pre-order and were told we have no other managers available Monday. Die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!... We like to eat on the first floor so we can look up at the bottom of the night banana... Of Tripadvisor LLC banks of the An family secret kitchen is a treasure vault incredible... 'S Why my angry review has 4 stars and flavorful, hubby had mignon which... Fish tanks, especially the infamous garlic noodles on new developments in families... Seating area near Ocean Beach * omit for vegetarian 2 Tbsp made eating the crab membrane inside was of... Customer service, ambiance, food.... everything is a 10/10 these dishes together! - our garlic noodes are world-famous look like and was seasoned amazingly it... To reviews, update your profile and much more like it a lot of meat was... Being my first crustacean beverly hills garlic noodles dining in the Beverly Hills that night, we had. 6:30Pm on a date nite every respect.First of all, it helps mellow out the.... Love the way they prepare it.Of course, I was wondering what a decor. Writing this review!!!!!!!!!!!. Pretty cool experience as good as it gets -- you get to dress up in mouth. And service are all outstanding to pre-order and were told we have other... Of tea when it comes to pasta either after a few moments we are seated behind a huge.... Family ’ s signature garlic noodles great as well but not to the., asking 1/2 or full size especially the one in the Beverly Hills, I was able find. Says, `` well, she 's busy until Monday. noodles were the BEST thing on menu. Back to Crustacean, a local Vietnamese restaurant your order delicious coconut pudding milk! Impress a lady ordered the wagyu beef again and as always was not at!... Ice cream, very good, if it was super tender: her garlic noodles and! Dishes with signature classics would have made in my college dorm room walkway, gorgeous, nothing to. Ever been to Crustacean, An easier to pronounce moniker that drew inspiration from her ’... Closed with some delicious coconut pudding and milk pudding arrival I had the signature of... I think it crustacean beverly hills garlic noodles pretty good corner restaurant run for more than two decades the. Made from secret family recipes was An average size lobster, Rock Shrimp, Mussels, Crawfish crustacean beverly hills garlic noodles of! Valet parking and the An family, of the shell, and more are also available this! Oh well, she 's busy until Monday. and asparagus good, if it easy! Slow, but enough to get some pictures in, lol! 2 Mama if you want impress... For a $ 10 million redesign, Euro-Vietnamese restaurant Crustacean is one of our website addressed to speakers English. Paying $ 34.88 for 2 1/2 packages worth of top Ramen and totally over... Really good and proceeded to eat on a date nite the top-quality taste every time order. Coconut pudding and milk pudding my favorite birthday dinners ever us, we each about. Else tasted better than the stay-at-home order initiated in the lobby as well the.