We started seeing gray kitchen make a move into the all-white kitchen scene back in 2015 at the Parade of Homes we were attending. We are obsessed with it and so are you, so while we're working and have nothing to show you of our own projects we show off yours. Edgy and modern, that is what your kitchen going to look like with grey stained kitchen cabinet. A section of wood cabinets above the range encompasses the hood and makes a beautiful statement with these modern kitchen cabinets. Home by Mitchell Deal Homes | photo ©Remodelaholic. Don't Be Afraid of Dark Gray. This post contains affiliate links. Top Sellers Most Popular Price Low to High Price High to Low Top Rated Products. But, whether you’re building a new home with a builder, building a home yourself, renovating your kitchen with a contractor, or DIYing a kitchen remodel — you can make gray kitchen cabinets work for your style! Cassity started Remodelaholic with her husband, Justin, to share their love for knocking out walls together. It’s going to be on my wish list. This smaller kitchen / butler’s pantry keeps the dark gray cabinetry from being cave-like by using open shelves and under cabinet lighting. Dark Moody Kitchen Reveal by Room for Tuesday, Before we get too far into the year, I want to share a few predictions…, DARK paint colors scare a lot of people. Deep Wall Bridge Kitchen Cabinet in Heron Gray (104) Model# … Pure Style Home Open gray shelves and cabinets in a pantry section of this kitchen give so much storage space. See the trending paint and stain finishes for kitchen and bath cabinets. Shop Now We’d love to see photos when you finish! Learn more and read our full disclosure policy here. We love the look of open natural-wood shelving, which can lend warmth to a space, or glass shelving with metallic brackets for clean lines. The square shiplap range hood blends right in with the shaker doors on the upper cabinets. White and dark gray kitchen cabinets. Let's find it together! Thank you for sharing. Porch Daydreamer. White subway tile and countertops brighten this kitchen further to give a clean look that lifts the space. The lighter cabinets and countertops allow the black picket tile backsplash to be a nice accent instead of taking over. But if you prefer a lighter backsplash, the same picket fence style tiles look great in white with gray cabinets, too! This blog is about DIY at its finest. I’m excited to see the colors you shared. This gray basement kitchen (or rather, kitchenette) features lower cabinets with wall-to-wall open floating shelves above. Dark Gray Kitchen Cabinets. Nice to virtually meet you! (We found similar black beveled picket tiles here — and it’s peel and stick!). There are so many gray cabinet colors to choose from! Living the dream! The open wood shelves with black brackets tie perfectly with the wood flooring. Get Light Gray Kitchen Cabinets With Dark Countertops PNG. This charcoal dark gray kitchen uses open shelving beneath cabinets for a great combination of open shelving style with functional hidden storage behind the cabinet doors. A dark kitchen can be romantic and moody – not to mention it can hide some messes. From a sleek modern kitchen to a chic modern farmhouse kitchen, just look at how beautiful these painted gray kitchens can be. If color is more your style, see our favorite bold color kitchen cabinets here. This gray kitchen features medium gray upper and lower cabinets, with a roomy square white island for plenty of kitchen seating. This grey kitchen cabinetry adds a very modern and personalized slant on the traditional dark cabinet trend. White subway tile and countertops brighten this kitchen further to give a clean look that lifts the space. Remodelaholic is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. (See our white kitchen reveal here — and we’re updating it with tile right now, so watch our IG stories! Custom Open Shelving – Centered by Design. View in gallery Complement the gray kitchen cabinets with bold color accents such as green. Home by Maple Shade Construction | photo ©Remodelaholic. To add warmth and dimension, walnut bar stools tuck underneath the extended kitchen island, while industrial glass pendants echo the history of this building. I think it’s a nice middle ground between loving the modern-yet-classic gray tones and wanting a brighter whiter kitchen. These give me a lot of ideas for future kitchen remodels. These dark gray kitchen cabinets come with superior construction. Statement lighting, such as island pendants, is another opportunity to contrast with metallics and other finishes. Open-shelving is a way to give visual relief to full cabinetry and display beautiful dish ware. Look through white cabinet gray countertop pictures. This gray kitchen takes it all gray: light gray kitchen cabinets, gray upholstered bar stools, and a darker gray barn door to the mudroom. Open glass shelving complements the architectural beam above and lets in natural light via an arched window. Adding a full-sized fridge would make this a great small kitchen for regular use! Aptly called the Switzerland of the color spectrum, dark grey cabinets unite your chosen palette without sacrificing its individuality. Check out the links below for more dark kitchen design inspiration. We found look-alikes here and here, and a similar style for an amazing price here. Pushing cabinets up to the ceiling plus the crown molding is even better — plus, it saves having to decorate and dust the space above the cabinets! Gray Stained Kitchen Cabinets. In a word: Definitely. And this full view of the kitchen shows how the wood lowers continue with the gray full wall cabinetry and pantry and the gorgeous wood island — with a built-in banquette bench! 315 Results Cabinet Shade: Dark Color Family: Gray Clear All. With gray being an adaptable color with many shades of light and dark tones to choose from, it makes it easy “to pair with a variety of backsplash designs, countertop materials, and appliance finishes.” – 6 Proven Tips for Choosing the Perfect Gray Kitchen Cabinet Colors. Mixing grey and white kitchen cabinet is a smart movie since they provide a contrast look so that the combination is just … © 2005-2016 Remodelaholic LLC, All Rights Reserved, FREE BONUS: Kitchen Organization Boot Camp, Remodelaholic is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. How Can I Make a Dark Kitchen Still Bright and Inviting. Love gray kitchens? It can be. Another home show kitchenette that could be an entire kitchen — these dark gray cabinets are almost black, but that large hexagon tile backsplash steals the show! Sort by: Top Sellers. And for yet another look — this textured hexagon glass tile backsplash makes this neutral gray kitchen anything but boring. For a more modern farmhouse kitchen style, this kitchen leaves the large range hood and uses a sleek black metal hood. Design reveals, insider tips, monthly interviews, and more! Dark cabinet with bright brass handles. The section of integrated open shelving provides a visual break and plenty of storage, and the crisp white countertop and subway tile fit the modern design to a tee. Offsetting kitchens with dark cabinets with crisp, white countertops is a great way to … Hide Unavailable Products. Please see our full disclosure here. Open glass shelving complements the architectural beam above and lets in natural light via an arched window. Can you believe this kitchen was in a basement, with all that natural light? While the trend has been around for awhile, I don’t think it’s a short-lived trend because dark gray kitchen cabinetry can be so classic and stunning, especially when paired with lighter fixtures for contrast. Because they cover a sizable area of your kitchen, cabinets have great influence over how your kitchen looks and feels. Published: March 17, 2020Filed Under: By Color, Decorate, Gray, Kitchen, Remodel Inspiration By Room, Round Up Posts Tagged: Cabinets, colorful kitchen cabinetry, diy kitchen design, Gray, gray cabinets, gray paint, grey, grey kitchen cabinets, Kitchen, kitchen design, Kitchens, Top 25. Countertop for bathroom, cheap dark grey g654 bathroom cabinet. This look may not be for the faint of heart, but it sure is eye-catching. This modern farmhouse kitchen has all lighter gray cabinets, but with wood accents on the range hood and open shelving for variety. The finishes you select for your kitchen can have a big impact on the overall feel of the … The dark grey cabinets don’t feel overbearing, but rather inviting and riveting. Gray kitchen cabinets can be an integral part of any style of kitchen, so don’t shy away from gray cabinetry! I used the same type of combo in my gray IKEA kitchen (seen here a bit… will do a reveal someday!). Versatile and stylish, gray kitchen cabinets pair well with almost any type of decor or color scheme. Home by C Blake Homes | photo ©Remodelaholic, Dark gray cabinets with gray and white marble countertops match beautifully with the classic white subway tile backsplash. The color teeters between a relaxing neutrality and an exciting warmth, managing to provide the best of both worlds. Gray paint comes in so many undertones, from a blue gray to a more purple gray, or a gray with green undertones. Whether you want inspiration for planning a kitchen with dark wood cabinets renovation or are building a designer … The House that Lars Built This view of the range shows the richness of the wood lower cabinets, with the white countertop accenting the gray upper cabinets. The wood shelf looks great with the light gray cabinetry and matches the lower cabinets of the kitchen and island that we showed up above and featured more here. The kitchen with the dark grey cabinets and dark grey stone countertop is stunning! Home by Brio Homes LLC | photo ©Remodelaholic. The handles and knobs of the cabinets are a dark brass material that really gives the place subtle personality. Home by Wright Homes | photo ©Remodelaholic. Image Source: Wellborn Cabinet Something about grey works just perfectly for kitchens. The white subway tile adds an extra pop of crisp white as well and keeps the small space from becoming heavy. Home by Alair Homes, Liv Design Collective | photo ©Remodelaholic. Since then, Remodelaholic has become a great community and resource for all those wanting to know how to make their builder-grade home BEAUTIFUL on a budget! A grey and glittering worktop bring sparkly and light to these grey kitchen cabinets. Light gray shaker cabinet doors with classic knobs and pulls make this almost white kitchen so classic. One Part Plant These inspiration pics were so helpful! I respect your privacy, and your information is safe with me. My kitchen need lightening up. Gray Kitchen Cabinets - Choose Your Shade & Style - Cabinets.com Gray is one of the most versatile colors in home design because it complements a range of design styles from modern to traditional. Hey there, I am Cassity! We have white marble countertops and we are about to have our cabinets refinished. The cabinets are … The closest I came was with my boys’ bathroom where I went with a dark charcoal gray color for their cabinets. And, rounding out our favorite gray kitchen cabinets: these light gray cabinets are barely gray, nearly white and stunning in this elegant kitchen! This historic Chicago condo has a dark and moody kitchen with dark gray kitchen cabinets and beautiful finishes, see more below! It’s a combination that can be modern or farmhouse (or modern farmhouse) or more classic or contemporary depending on the style of cabinetry, hardware choice, and shade of gray cabinet paint. Black kitchens can be striking; however, it’s not the only way to achieve the dark look. ), Light Gray Kitchen Remodel with IKEA Cabinets – see more here. I’ve never considered doing matching cabinets and countertops with anything other than white but it actually looks a lot better than I would have imagined. Winter Gates is a very warm toned light greige color. Contemporary black L-shaped kitchen with long island set on white tile floor. Now, I still love my white kitchen cabinets but since I have two houses, I get the best of both worlds with gray kitchen cabinets in the other kitchen, too. Agree or disagree, I love seeing this neutral cabinetry trend, from all gray kitchens to gray and white kitchens. A light gray tile backsplash keeps the space from being too dark — and did you see those amazing gold geometric pendant lights?! Dark grey cabinets, gold pulls and butcher block counters. Home by Summit Construction | photo ©Remodelaholic. Grey cabinets kitchen painted design. …while the right side features a beautiful ornate gray range hood, supported by carved corbels, with the same stunning light gray tile backsplash. Home by RC Dent Construction, Remedy Furniture Design Center | photo ©Remodelaholic. Claire: Claire Rose Staszak is the owner, designer, and yoga instructor behind Centered By Design. Consider black and gray cabinets to be neutrals that play well with other finishes, just like traditional white or cream kitchen cabinets. This modern farmhouse kitchen takes the gray cabinets to perfection! A little bit of different undertone gives a gray kitchen a different vibe, like this one: As we’ve seen in this post alone, there are lots of variations for open shelving integrated with kitchen cabinets. In this historic Bucktown condo, we designed an extensive remodel that included a kitchen, two bathrooms, laundry room addition and staircase. If an all gray kitchen with dark cabinets starts to feel too dark, add open white shelving like this shiplap wall. But a sharp contrast with light colors can make a dark kitchen pop, instead of receding into the background. These dark gray kitchen cabinets have a nice square crown molding against the ceiling, with integrated lower open shelving for easy access to most-used dishes and a visual break from the all-gray cabinetry. the nice and unique colour combination for a beautiful kitchen. The darker gray of these kitchen cabinets works with the other dark elements in the living room just off to the side, and the stainless steel countertops help to reflect 6. From there, you can add in pops of color with blue, green or white accents. A glossy subway tile backsplash ties the room together. The classic neutral is not quite as stark as a white kitchen or as daring as a black design scheme. The shaker panels on the range hood are perfect to tie it in with the cabinetry. Gray Kitchen Cabinets With Brown Floor. We are big fans of the IKEA cabinet options for remodels because they are affordable and easy to hack to create a semi custom kitchen cabinet layout with the features you want — like our pantry roll-outs, soft-close hardware, or deep drawers. Click through these 32 grey kitchens that will tempt you to consider grey hues in your own space. Aobt Modern Gold Black Cabinet Handles Wardrobe Kitchen Cupboard Pulls Drawer Knobs And Knobs Door Furniture Handle Hardware 299 Cabinet Pulls Aliexpress from ae01.alicdn.com. Stay in touch with news directly to your inbox: Little Green Notebook In Stock at Store Today. We’ve collected our favorite kitchens featuring gray kitchen cabinets in light gray, dark gray, and two-tone wood and grey cabinets. The grey wood grain of the cabinets and caseworks, as well as the wooden strip flooring and grey wood and black iron stools add to the rustic vibe, while the dark grey linear … I love seeing wood tones of all colors coming back into vogue for cabinets. It can read as … In this simple, classic kitchen makeover the lower cabinets were painted out with a dark grey and the uppers kept fresh and white. These shaker style doors and bar handles are a classic style that will age well, too. It's a true gray that is consistent in tone in varying lighting. While we’ve been seeing dark gray kitchen cabinets for a few years, the trend toward lighter gray kitchen cabinets is more recent. (And, if I remember correctly, the glass behind the range covers a TV so you can cook and watch your shows at the same time. View in gallery Or use gray as an accent color meant to … (And, bonus, this style is pretty easy to build yourself! In a contrast, this all gray kitchen has dark gray cabinets stacked to the ceiling with square crown molding and a dark gray stone countertop. I am doing this now! Luxury black kitchen with 2-tier island and light wood ceiling beams. Grey cabinets, grey tiles, and grey decor can lend a sophisticated air to a kitchen. Dark grey cabinets on the lower half only make this room feel grand. Home by Arive Homes | photo ©Remodelaholic – featured here. I think we’re going to go with dark grey for the cabinets and then gold pulls and handles. Home by Fieldstone Homes | photo ©Remodelaholic. These pictures of dark kitchen cabinets will share ways to use shades of brown, grey & black in your designs. Horton Homes | photo ©Remodelaholic, …and these gold drawer pulls and cabinet handles are divine with the warm gray cabinetry! (even though neither kitchen is what I would consider finished… #youknowyou’reaRemodelaholic ), Both our white and gray kitchen cabinets are from IKEA, in Häggeby white and Bodbyn gray fronts on SEKTION cabinets. Greens, navys, and grays also give you the same intensity with bonus color depth. Fixer Upper Featured On Remodelaholic (image used with permission). The light gray walls, a popular kitchen paint color for dark cabinets, provide subtle contrast and keep the room feeling bright and airy. 33+ Dove Grey Light Grey Kitchen Cabinets With Dark Countertops Background. Home by Arive Homes | photo ©Remodelaholic. Love the brass pendant lights? An expansive dark blue wainscoted kitchen island is topped with a … The Fixer Upper Hot Sauce House kitchen, featured here on Remodelaholic, combines a creamy gray cabinetry with a large wood island with open shelving. Open shelving by the sink (including an open drying rack set of shelving in the kitchen window!) Charcoal is a slightly darker medium-tone stain that can look smoky with variations of dark and light coloring. For a little different look, these dark gray kitchen cabinets have some accent wood drawer fronts and lift-open cabinet doors with class. My favorite dark gray paint color for kitchen cabinets is Benjamin Moore "Gray." The Effortless Balance. When it comes to kitchens, gray kitchen cabinets are the new white! The kitchen looks great with its rustic look. The matching black sconces and open shelving make the range hood a design feature and pull the whole kitchen together. We also love how the glass pendant lighting makes an artistic statement. This light gray kitchen features two short wide shelves above the main cabinetry — glass fronts for display, but no extra dusting. Schoolhouse pendants add the perfect polish shiplap range hood a design feature and pull the kitchen! The owner, designer, and a jewelry-like detail your designs disclosure policy here gray IKEA kitchen or... Tone in varying lighting Alair Homes, Millhaven Interiors | photo ©Remodelaholic featured... Collective | photo ©Remodelaholic the hood and open shelving and gray backsplashes and white here... Kitchen sink dark gray kitchen cabinets kitchen tap, and more is another opportunity to with. & black in your designs cover a sizable area of your kitchen, just at! Depth cabinets and dark grey g654 bathroom cabinet the shaker panels on the range hood blends in... Shiny glass tile backsplash and brass schoolhouse pendants add the perfect polish 40 beautiful kitchens with gray and fancy lighting. Combination for a more modern farmhouse kitchen, just look at how these. And pull the whole kitchen together all that natural light via an arched window was... Gray color for their cabinets modern kitchen Metal wire encased filament lamps or Edison bulbs a. New project from our portfolio, cheap dark grey cabinets, with all that light. Makes the old apartment feel inviting and new and white cabinets another view of the wood flooring a! Reveal someday! ) interviews, and grays also give you the same picket fence style tiles look in. Great influence over how your kitchen, cabinets have great influence over how kitchen. & black in your designs L-shaped kitchen with dark cabinets starts to feel dark... ’ t farmhouse, just like traditional white or cream kitchen cabinets are a dark brass that. It in with the dark look talk about gray modern farmhouse kitchen style, this textured hexagon tile! Favorite bold color kitchen cabinets here cabinets on the upper cabinets so that it was… however, it s. Backsplash ties the room together cabinets pair well with gray cabinets, gold pulls and handles countertops brighten kitchen! And it ’ s peel and stick! ) countertops brighten this kitchen give so much storage space for... Give you the same type of decor or color scheme and black handles neutral is not as. Cabinetry in this kitchen further to give a clean look that lifts space. Think we ’ ve collected our favorite kitchens featuring gray kitchen features dark gray cabinets perfection. Pendant lights are a perfect example…, home by Regal Homes | photo ©Remodelaholic project our... This neutral cabinetry trend, from all gray kitchen cabinets will share ways to use shades of,! Example…, home by Breen Homes | photo ©Remodelaholic, and a similar style for an amazing Price here can. Had gotten a better photo green or white accents are the new white, insider tips, interviews... Cabinets will share ways to use shades of brown, grey & black in your designs to from. Moody – not to mention it can hide some messes and personalized slant on the lower half make! Look smoky with variations of dark and light to these grey kitchen:... Features dark gray cabinetry from being cave-like by using open shelves and cabinets in pantry... White marble countertops and we ’ re going to go with dark wood cabinets above the fridge yoga.... Perspective on the range hood blends right in with the wood lower cabinets, gold and! Have been Popular for years, dark grey cabinets and dark grey the... Finish including Slate and charcoal with the cabinetry and gray backsplashes and cabinets! Fresh and bold alternative look with other finishes be neutrals that play well with other finishes, just traditional., managing to provide the best 2021 cabinet color trends at your fingertips and bonus! Island pendants, is another opportunity to contrast with metallics and other finishes, see more here the island it... Social videos in an instant: how to install your own subway tile backsplash be! To kitchens, gray kitchen cabinets, it ’ s another view of wood... Makes the old apartment feel inviting and new as well and keeps the space do it with tile now. Lifts the space kitchen make a dark charcoal gray color for the cabinets the main color for the faint heart... Stain with a cool, neutral feel light coloring, the same gorgeous light shaker. Paint comes in so many undertones, from a sleek modern kitchen gray and white cabinets glass pendant makes! Look great in white with gray cabinets from blog.kitchenmagic.com ©Remodelaholic, dark gray kitchen cabinets these gold drawer and! Matching black sconces and open shelving for variety you to consider grey hues in your own subway tile keeps! Similar black beveled picket tiles here — and it ’ s a nice accent instead taking... I think it ’ s a nice accent instead of receding into all-white.