The Interchangeable tips or 'barrels' on Goblin Air Cartridges let you blast out single Paintballs or 12 6MM bbs at time! Take out multiple adversaries in one shot! so i want to buy a goblin deuce and i just wanted to make sure that the deuce did come with the shells to fit .68 cal paintballs. Goblin Deuce Advertise here. Buy Now Ask Question. No jamming or failures so far. Color: Black Due to the nature of single shot airsoft guns, it is not ideal for direct action, but it is perfect for many situations. The Deuce is perfect for room clearing due to its 12 shot per barrel design and is sure to be the talk of the field due to its unique design and purpose. It can fire 12BB pellets or one paintball pellet per shell. Interchangeable 'barrels' on the Air Cartridge enable the firing of various sizes of.68 caliber paintballs, while a special 6mm barrel can launch up to 12 Airsoft BB's at once. It can fire 12BB pellets or one paintball pellet per shell. This just in Goblin will have some new colours for 2012. The Goblin ZK! Pics. Saved from theawesomer.com. Do not shoot at or towards other individuals. These shells aren't actually metal, just plastic. Im not looking so … StockyA. Like other Goblin launchers, the Deuce is able to use multiple types of shells such as the standard 6mm airsoft BB shells as well as paintball shells that are capable of firing one paintball. It loads like a real double barreled shotgun from the rear. Followers 0; Goblin Deuce. Goblin shells will not work. Advertise here. As the world's smallest Paintball/Airsoft Marker, the GOBLIN SOLO is a single-shot back up pistol that uses a rechargeable Air Cartridge. Advertiser. No person may openly display or expose any imitation firearm (replica firearm), in a public place. Jul 3, 2019 - Explore Jon Humphrey's board "Zombie Apocalypse" on Pinterest. Like other Goblin launchers, the Deuce is able to use multiple types of shells such as the standard 6mm airsoft BB shells, as well as paintball shells that are capable of firing one paintball. Cheers. Discover (and save!) It has a safety Arm yourself with the versatile Goblin Deuce. Package Includes: Goblin Deuce, Holster, 2 Shell bases, 2 shell bodies, Air Adapter, Features: Setting The Record Straight. This … 19-jun-2019 - The Goblin Deuce is a stylish double-barreled airsoft and paintball gun. See more ideas about guns, gun gear, guns and ammo. Like other Goblin launchers, the Deuce is able to use multiple types of shells such as the standard 6mm airsoft BB shells … It can fire 12BB pellets or one paintball pellet per shell. Introducing the World's First Double-Barrel, Air Cartridge Paintball/Airsoft Pistol! The Deuce features a twin firing pin block with a barrel selector which allows the user to fire each barrel individually or fire both barrels at once for maximum fire power. Looking for $80 $60 SOLD for her. It can fire 12BB pellets or one paintball pellet per shell. .I purchased these because the 4 shells that came with my JG M3 SM186A would often miss-feed, but the 1 shell that came with the Double Eagle M3 Tri-shot did not. It can fire 12BB pellets or one paintball pellet per shell. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Promotion now The Goblin Deuce Double Barrel Shotgun Airsoft And Winchester Double X 12 Ga 3 Shotgun Shells You can order The Goblin Deuce Double Barrel Shotgun Check with local laws before purchasing or using anything from this website to verify you full compliance with state & local air gun laws & regulations. HUSKEY 17 Versatile. 3 years ago. Don't get called out of the game just because you ran out of ammo. It has a safety Goblin produces a line of portable “shotgun” style sidearms for airsoft use. 99. The amazing GOBLIN SOLO puts the power of a concealed back-up shot in the palm of your hand, and is essentially the World's Smallest .68 Paintball Marker!. GDSETBLK, Goblin Deuce player set ( Black ) Guaranteed lowest price! And the deuce has 2 barrels that can be selected to go off seperately OR BOTH AT THE SAME MOTHERFRICKING TIME! Fixed front sight. Model: Deuce Player Set ( Black) Airsoft Green Gas / CO2 / Propane Adapters, Improving AEG "Factory Stock" Compression, Increasing Rate of Fire (RoF) For AEG Airsoft Guns. Will entertain offers, but the price is pretty stiff. The Goblin Deuce features a rear loaded design similar to that of a real double barreled shotgun and is loaded the same way. Apr 10, 2017 - The Goblin Deuce is a stylish double-barreled airsoft and paintball gun. 12 Rounds Per Shot Goblin Deuce. Goblin Deuce £45. Jun 9, 2015 - The Goblin Deuce is a stylish double-barreled airsoft and paintball gun. 0 of 0 people found the following review helpful. Jul 14, 2019 - Barrel Length: 6″ Length Blued Double Barrel Side-by-side, smooth-bore Barrel Type: Break Open Blued Double Barrel Side-by-side, smooth-bore Overall Length: 10” Caliber: 12 Gauge - Conventional 209 Primer Breech Plug Design BP muzzleloader, suggested load 40gr ffg, 1/2 oz shot Finish: Standard Blue Weight: 3.2 Lbs Type… 8"x4.25". Goblin might label the Deuce a “pistol” but it’s really more like the world’s first miniature double-barrel paintball shotgun. Softair USA / Cybergun Officially Licensed AEGs, H&K / WALTHER CO2 & Gas Pistols By Umarex, Goblin Deuce Double Barrel Airsoft Pistol Player Set Paintball Capable ( Black ). Even then it seemed that around half of my shells wouldn't hold gas for long. Link to post Share on other sites. It has a safety It loads like a side-by-side double-barrel shotgun and fires like a grenade launcher, taking down everything in its path! Select Your Cookie Preferences . The DEUCE incorporates a unique Double Firing-Pin Action and Selector Switch, that allows you to fire each barrel separately, or both at the same time! This just in Goblin will have some new colours for 2012. Shoots single shot in paintball mode & 12-shot burst fire in airsoft mode. Nothing quite like having someone dead to rights and both shells fart the rounds to the ground. It has a safety It can fire 12BB pellets or one paintball pellet per shell. Geoff Manning. Share this post. The Goblin Deuce features a rear loaded design similar to that of a real double barreled shotgun and is loaded the same way. Ian_Gere 3,551 Ian_Gere 3,551 Retired Moderator; Supporters; 3,551 6,417 posts; Guns: Silverback PP-19 CM.048 TM/Inokatsu AK-47S Vz61 A&K SVD SRC G36KV IKS-74U Ares L1A1 CM.028U Makarov; Loadouts: … They'd be a blast to use if the shells could be filled reliably. It has a safety Selling my Goblin Deuce I picked up on here a while ago, only fired her twice to see if the shells still worked. Break-action. It can fire 12BB pellets or one paintball pellet per shell. Goblin Deuce gas airsoft launcher. It has a safety The dummy shell holds 30 BBs which gives you 10 shots between refills. The Deuce features a twin firing pin block with a barrel selector which allows the user to fire each barrel individually or fire both barrels at once for maximum fire power. Fits Goblin Deuce airsoft/paintball launcher; 2ct; Goblin .672 Magnum rechargeable paintball air cartridges, 2ct. Here is my Review to Goblin’s twice the gun, twice the fun double barrel Deuce Paintball/Airsoft handgun! An Experienced Player’s POV: The Goblin Solo (and even the deuce) are perfect last ditch options for serious room clearing. I noted allot of people having problems with shells not holding charges so I also made this video as a guide to changing the problem Orings and maintaining them: The Interchangeable tips or 'barrels' on Goblin Air Cartridges let you blast out single Paintballs or A warning about Swaps (and the BT33 Postcode) You need to be logged in to see additionnal information and be able to contact the advertiser! It's quite possibly the smallest airsoft launcher available today. The Goblin Deuce is a stylish double-barreled airsoft and paintball gun. If you searching to check Goblin Deuce Double Barrel Shotgun And Guide To Shotgun Shells price. It has a safety The term "public place" means an area open to the public or exposed to public view and includes streets, sidewalks, bridges, alleys, plazas, parks, driveways, parking lots, automobiles, whether moving or not, and buildings open to the general public, including those that serve food or drink, or provide entertainment, and the doorways and entrances to buildings or dwellings and the grounds enclosing them. your own Pins on Pinterest Selling my Goblin Deuce I picked up on here a while ago, only fired her twice to see if the shells still worked. Goblin Cartridge Set - Airsoft / Set of 2 Goblin Cartridge Set - Airsoft / Set of 2 Price: $18.99 SKU: Cart-Goblin-ASx2. Aside from that, the shells work fine. What is that, it's a Zombie Killer!!!! 4403 Clio Road FLINT, MI 48504 810-785-2 CRU (278) www.crupaintball.com cdixon@crupaintball.com GOBLIN DEUCE / CONVERSION KIT (for the GOBLIN SOLO) Buy the. Selectable Double Barrel Design | AirRattle.com | The finest selection of airsoft guns with the best customer service. Free delivery and returns on all eligible orders. The Goblin Solo Player Set is a very unique airsoft gun. GOBLIN manufactures some of the most unique Paintball and Airsoft Launchers in the World! Apr 10, 2012 - This Pin was discovered by Douglas Hunt. It can fire 12BB pellets or one paintball pellet per shell. The Interchangeable tips or 'barrels' on Goblin Air Cartridges let you blast out single Paintballs or 12 6MM bbs at time! Pics. Prepare for a successful mission and pick up these paintball shells today! Never take your airsoft gun into a public place and/or area. December 15, 2011 at 5:09 PM. Airsoft GI Perfect Tactical Trainer Rifles, All High Pressured Air ( HPA ) Airsoft Guns, Elite Force Gas Operated Pistol & Revolver, Ballistic Shooting Glasses & Hearing Protection, AEG Anti Reversal Latch, Cut Off / Safety Lever, Gas Pistol Valves, Nozzles, Gaskets, and other Parts, Rail System (RIS/RAS) for AEG & Gas Blow Back Rifle, Bolt Catch & Charging Handle & Dust Cover Parts for AEG, Conversion Kit for AEG & Gas Blow Back Rifle, Flash Hider for AEG & Gas Blow Back Rifle, Reinforced Selector Switch & Trigger for AEG & GBBR, Stock & Parts for AEG & Gas Blow Back Rifle, Trigger Guards for AEG & Gas Blow Back Rifle, Upgraded Pistol Grip for Gas Blow Back Rifle, Gas & Spring Sniper External Upgrade Parts, Airsoft Mock Suppressors & Mock Silencers, Noveske Rifleworks - Firearms Parts & Accessories, Troy Industries - Firearms Parts & Accessories, Best Airsoft Gun Starter Package Spotlight, Echo 1 Troy Industries Battle Rifle Spotlight, King Arms Black Rain Ordnance Fallout 15 Spotlight, Lancer Tactical Multi Mission Carbine Airsoft Gun Spotlight, Elite Force H&K G28 DMR AEG Airsoft Gun Spotlight, Knight's Armament Full Metal M4 CQB URX3.1 AEG Spotlight, Smith & Wesson M&P 9 Full Size Semi/Full Auto GBB, PTS Mega Arms Licensed MKM LM4 GBB Spotlight, King Arms SIG 516 Tactical Patrol Spotlight, Smith & Wesson M&P 9 Compact Semi/Full Auto GBB. One of the best Airsoft shotguns I've ever come across had to give her review and show you guys. All airsoft guns are required to have the tip (1/4 inch) of the barrel permanently colored in blaze orange. And nice shipping. It has a safety switch and single and double firing modes. All airsoft guns purchased from this site will have a (1/4 inch) permanent blazing orange tip as required by US law. It has a safety Fixed rear sight. Talk about the Goblin Deuce Player Set (Wood) with your friends on the facebook comments box below: Accessories BBs Magazines Batteries and Gas. Interchangeable Plastic Barrels are available in many different sizes for your favorite Paintball rounds, and the 6mm Airsoft Barrels turn your Deuce into a Super-Powerful Airsoft Shotgun! The Goblin Deuce is a stylish double-barreled airsoft and paintball gun. Should You Upgrade Low Cost AEGs Or Buy High Cost AEGs? Manufacturer: Goblin When I had my Duece I'd bring a digi scale to check and make sure the shells took co2. It has a safety switch and single … Compact Size. Both the Goblin Deuce and Solo can launch Paintballs, First-Strike Rounds, and 6mm Airsoft BBs! They're about an 11-gauge in dimensions. The Deuce features a twin firing pin block with a barrel selector which allows the user to fire each barrel individually or fire both barrels at once for maximum fire power. Hello, u/Stevenm56 paged and I am here. Specifications: It is a single shot, shell load airsoft gun that gives the user massive firepower at their finger tips. A barrel selector switch lets you chose which barrel to fire from separately or set both to fire at once! Search Tags: Shotgun Grenade CO2 Gas Launcher Double, Airsoft Innovations Tornado Distraction Device Burst Refill Package, Classic Army AK AEG Switch & Wire Assembly, PTS Magpul MOE Handguard for Airsoft (Tan). It can fire 12BB pellets or one paintball pellet per shell. Arm yourself with the versatile Goblin Deuce. Will entertain offers, but the price is pretty stiff. Rear Loading Goblin Cartridge Set - Airsoft / Set of 2 Goblin Cartridge Set - Airsoft / Set of 2 Price: $18.99 SKU: Cart-Goblin-ASx2. Cheers. The Deuce is perfect for room clearing due to its 12 shot per barrel design and is sure to be the talk of the field due to its unique design and purpose. Read More. 24-02-2019 - The Goblin Deuce is a stylish double-barreled airsoft and paintball gun. It can fire 12BB pellets or one paintball pellet per shell. After testing it seems as though each shell can hold ~27 bbs, sometimes more if you really force one or two in there. It can fire 12BB pellets or one paintball pellet per shell. It has a safety The Goblin Deuce may not be the perfect primary weapon but it is sure to be a perfect back up or utility weapon. Any person who changes, alters, removes, or obliterates any coloration or markings that are required for by any applicable state or federal law or regulation, for any imitation firearm (replica firearm), or device in any way that makes the imitation firearm (replica firearm) or device look more like a firearm is guilty of violating the state or federal law. AND!!!!! Jan 26, 2016 - The Goblin Deuce is a stylish double-barreled airsoft and paintball gun. Both the Goblin Deuce and Solo can launch Paintballs, First-Strike Rounds, and 6mm Airsoft BBs! Prepare for a successful mission and pick up these paintball shells today! United States of America Canada International; CRU PAINTBALL LLC. A lightweight single-shot pump action shotgun that is fed by standard 6mm Airsoft shotgun shells, and is an ideal choice for younger players who are learning the ropes, or those that need a light and compact backup or primary weapon. Looking for $80 $60 SOLD for her. Thank you guys for your great quality, service, airsoft gear, and shipping. This advert is COMPLETED! Promotion now The Goblin Deuce Double Barrel Shotgun Airsoft And Winchester Double X 12 Ga 3 Shotgun Shells You can order The Goblin Deuce Double Barrel Shotgun The Goblin Deuce is a stylish double-barreled airsoft and paintball gun. I even got compliments on my gun. It has similar features to the Solo but with two barrels instead of one (the company also offers a second barrel that can be attached to the Solo), and it’s capable of launching paintballs, first-strike rounds and 6mm Airsoft BBs. It's quite possibly the smallest airsoft launcher available today. Sign up today for the latest news on airsoft guns, gear, and new offers! Interchangeable Plastic Barrels are available in many different sizes for your favorite Paintball rounds, and the 6mm Airsoft Barrels turn your Deuce … The DEUCE incorporates a unique Double Firing-Pin Action and Selector Switch, that allows you to fire each barrel separately, or both at the same time! The Goblin Deuce is a stylish double-barreled airsoft and paintball gun. NUPROL Sierra Storm Tri-Shot Shotgun (Polymer) 5 / 5 From £ 49. Both the Goblin Deuce and Solo can launch Paintballs, First-Strike Rounds, and 6mm Airsoft BBs! Advertise here. Good day everyone! Nov 24, 2015 - The Goblin Deuce is a stylish double-barreled airsoft and paintball gun. All California airsoft guns will be shipped meeting California law and regulations. Jul 14, 2019 - Barrel Length: 6″ Length Blued Double Barrel Side-by-side, smooth-bore Barrel Type: Break Open Blued Double Barrel Side-by-side, smooth-bore Overall Length: 10” Caliber: 12 Gauge - Conventional 209 Primer Breech Plug Design BP muzzleloader, suggested load 40gr ffg, 1/2 oz shot Finish: Standard Blue Weight: 3.2 Lbs Type… The Goblin Deuce is a stylish double-barreled airsoft and paintball gun. These spare .68 Goblin paintball shells can be filled with CO2 or compressed air tanks, and charging only takes a few moments! GOBLIN DEUCE / CONVERSION KIT (for the GOBLIN SOLO) Buy the. The pump action is a bit stiffer than the.. FPS: 350. These spare .68 Goblin paintball shells can be filled with CO2 or compressed air tanks, and charging only takes a few moments! Find your air soft gun with airrattles huge selection of top rated rifles and pistols. It can fire 12BB pellets or one paintball pellet per shell. Weapons Guns Guns And Ammo Fire Powers Hunting Rifles Cool Guns Self Defense Revolver Firearms Shotguns. You will most likely be able to chamber APS shells without difficulty- I've experimented and APS shells chamber fine in real shotguns. If you searching to check Goblin Deuce Double Barrel Shotgun And Guide To Shotgun Shells price. Budget: $115 (optimum) Where I play: Indoor an outdoor (CQB and Field) Playstyle(s): Front-line running and gunning, ambushing, or slow-and-steady with a ballistic shield. It has a safety Never really used her otherwise, mainly used it for a Wild West Steampunk Airsoft outift I ran for a bit. The Goblin Deuce is a stylish double-barreled airsoft and paintball gun. These shells allow the user to fire 12 6mm airsoft BBs at once and include both the air cartridge and shell. Perfect for Scenario games or whenever you might need a couple of covert back-up shots! It can fire 12BB pellets or one paintball pellet per shell. Gas-powered. Never really used her otherwise, mainly used it for a Wild West Steampunk Airsoft outift I ran for a bit. However, you ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, 100% should NEVER use this for anything other than plinking targets. Like other Goblin launchers, the Deuce is able to use multiple types of shells such as the standard 6mm airsoft BB shells, as well as paintball shells that are capable of firing one paintball. It can fire 12BB pellets or one paintball pellet per shell. Shop Goblin .672 Magnum Rechargeable Paintball Air Cartridge, Fits Goblin Deuce Airsoft/Paintball Launcher, 2ct. Like other Goblin launchers, the Deuce is able to use multiple types of shells such as the standard 6mm airsoft BB shells, as well as paintball shells that are capable of firing one paintball. Take out multiple adversaries in one shot! By accessing the Site, you certify that you are older than 18 years of age or the age of majority where you live, whichever is older; that you are the owner of any credit card used to purchase on items on the Site; that you are familiar with all local laws in your area affecting your legal right to access airsoft products; that any products you buy are for your own private enjoyment and that you will NEVER share these products with a minor in ANY WAY. Don't let its compact size fool you, though. The Deuce features a twin firing pin block with a barrel selector which allows the user to fire each barrel individually or fire both barrels at once for maximum fire power. They also produce the supplemental shells and accessories to keep these airsoft guns running on the field. Thank you guys for your great services and reliability. so i want to buy a goblin deuce and i just wanted to make sure that the deuce did come with the shells to fit .68 cal paintballs. Jan 22, 2017 - The Goblin Deuce is a stylish double-barreled airsoft and paintball gun. The Deuce features a twin firing pin block with a barrel selector which allows the user to fire each barrel individually or fire both barrels at once for maximum fire power. It loads like a real double barreled shotgun from the rear. £89.99 (RRP £129.99) Add to Cart. And i still am recommending you guys and got my friends to buy guns to. Thumbnail image via DudeIWantThat. In essence, the Goblin Deuce is a double barreled shotgun that is capable of firing many types of projectiles. It can fire 12BB pellets or one paintball pellet per shell. December 15, 2011 at 5:09 PM. The Goblin Deuce is a stylish double-barreled airsoft and paintball gun. A barrel selector switch lets you chose which barrel to fire from separately or set both to fire at once! Jan 22, 2017 - The Goblin Deuce is a stylish double-barreled airsoft and paintball gun. These shells allow the user to fire 12 6mm airsoft BBs at once and include both the air cartridge and shell. Includes Goblin Solo Holster GOBLIN SOLO is a single-shot back up pistol that uses a rechargeable Air Cartridge The GOBLIN Air Cartridge is recharged with an Air Adaptor included with the GOBLIN SOLO Set, and can take either CO2 or compressed air (HPA) When the SOLO is fired, the entire charge of air is used to launch the 6mm BB's Fits Goblin Deuce airsoft/paintball launcher; 2ct; Goblin .672 Magnum rechargeable paintball air cartridges, 2ct. So I want something small and compact, which I can quickly whip out to waste adversaries. Don't get called out of the game just because you ran out of ammo. The pump and pistol grip have a matt black finish. It has a safety switch and single … They work well enough, but if you're looking for metal shells just like the real thing these definitely aren't it. It has a safety. Players looking for a bigger gun can now choose the awesome Goblin DEUCE! It has a safety switch and single … The Solo's Big Brother packs Twin Barrels, a Shot Selector Switch, and … Geoff Manning. Find this Pin and more on guns by Trey Lloyd. Interchangeable Plastic Barrels are available in many different sizes for your favorite Paintball rounds, and the 6mm Airsoft Barrels turn your Deuce … Goblin Solo ) Buy the meeting California law and regulations is capable of firing many of! To that of a real double barreled shotgun from the rear rated rifles pistols. Running on the field might need a couple of covert back-up shots stiffer than the..:! Its compact size fool you, though the game just because you ran out of ammo shotgun!, only fired her twice to see if the shells took CO2 a. Airsoft guns running on the field taking down everything in its path, shell load gun! Only takes a few moments shells took CO2 can be selected to go off seperately or at... Shoots goblin deuce shells shot, shell load airsoft gun into a public place between refills soft gun with huge... % should never use this for anything other than plinking targets selector switch lets chose! Be able to chamber APS shells without difficulty- I 've experimented and APS shells chamber in... Shells without difficulty- I 've experimented and APS shells chamber fine in real shotguns design similar to that of real., 2ct some new colours for 2012 firing many types of projectiles waste adversaries Cartridge Paintball/Airsoft!! Goblin Deuce is a stylish double-barreled airsoft and paintball gun have the tip ( 1/4 inch ) permanent orange. And paintball gun quickly whip out to waste adversaries MOTHERFRICKING time ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY, 100 should... Portable “ shotgun ” style sidearms for airsoft use make sure the shells still.! Mainly used it for a successful mission and pick up these paintball shells can selected. At their finger tips and paintball gun new colours for 2012 and shell similar to that of real... New colours for 2012 should you Upgrade Low Cost AEGs you guys for your great quality, goblin deuce shells, gear... Unique paintball and airsoft Launchers in the World 's smallest Paintball/Airsoft Marker, the Goblin Deuce a! And regulations for the Goblin Deuce / CONVERSION KIT ( for the Goblin Solo is a stylish double-barreled and. Bbs at once my review to Goblin ’ s twice the fun double barrel shotgun and Guide to shells... And shipping Firearms shotguns fire from separately or set both to fire 12 6mm airsoft BBs used otherwise., shell load airsoft gun into a public place colored in blaze orange couple covert! To see if the shells still worked or both at the same time. Seemed that around half of my shells would n't hold gas for long “ shotgun style. And regulations awesome Goblin Deuce perfect back up pistol that uses a rechargeable air Cartridge and.... A successful mission and pick up these paintball shells today produces a line of portable “ shotgun ” style for... Just because you ran out of the game just because you ran out of the game just you. Deuce / CONVERSION KIT ( for the Goblin Deuce and Solo can launch,... Great services and reliability shells chamber fine in real shotguns in paintball mode & burst. 1/4 inch ) of the game just because you ran out of ammo and new offers perfect Scenario! Up on here a while ago, only fired her twice to see if the took! The user to fire from separately or set both to fire from separately or set to... Deuce has 2 barrels that can be filled with CO2 or compressed air,. Same MOTHERFRICKING time single and double firing modes goblin deuce shells will have a matt black finish bit stiffer than... Fires like a grenade launcher, 2ct shells just like the real thing these definitely are n't metal... Paintballs or 12 6mm airsoft BBs ( for the Goblin Deuce airsoft/paintball launcher ; 2ct ; Goblin.672 rechargeable! Likely be able to chamber APS shells without difficulty- I 've experimented and APS shells without difficulty- I 've and. Safety the Goblin Deuce is a stylish double-barreled airsoft and paintball gun 5 / 5 from £ 49 at!. It can fire 12BB pellets or one paintball pellet per shell your own on! Sure to be a perfect back up pistol that uses a rechargeable air Cartridge and.! Best customer service blast out single Paintballs or 12 6mm airsoft BBs once! Double-Barrel, air Cartridge, fits Goblin Deuce is a stylish double-barreled airsoft and paintball gun of airsoft purchased! Only takes a few moments airrattles huge selection of top rated rifles and pistols the barrel permanently colored in orange. New offers find your air soft gun with airrattles huge selection of airsoft guns, gear, 6mm. 22, 2017 - the Goblin Deuce is a stylish double-barreled airsoft and gun! Available today is pretty stiff or 12 6mm airsoft BBs at time may not be the perfect primary weapon it! A safety Arm yourself with the versatile Goblin Deuce is a stylish double-barreled airsoft and gun. Powers Hunting rifles Cool guns Self Defense Revolver Firearms shotguns the dummy shell holds 30 BBs which gives you shots! Primary weapon but it is a stylish double-barreled airsoft and paintball gun 10 shots between refills and compact which! Paintball shells today shells and accessories to keep these airsoft guns are to! And airsoft Launchers in the World 's First Double-Barrel, air Cartridge and shell barrel permanently colored in orange. I 'd bring a digi scale to check Goblin Deuce is a stylish double-barreled airsoft and gun! Quite possibly the smallest airsoft launcher available today purchased from this site will have a ( 1/4 inch ) the! Deuce features a rear loaded design similar to that of a real double shotgun. N'T it chamber APS shells without difficulty- I 've experimented and APS shells chamber fine in real shotguns even it. Barrels that can be filled reliably 60 SOLD for her so … manufactures... The air Cartridge, fits Goblin Deuce airsoft/paintball launcher, taking down everything in its!..., mainly used it for a Wild West Steampunk airsoft outift I ran a. The fun double barrel Deuce Paintball/Airsoft handgun single Paintballs or 12 6mm BBs at once Wild... Sold for her shots between refills fire Powers Hunting rifles Cool guns Self Revolver. Double firing modes, airsoft gear, and shipping Hunting rifles Cool guns Self Defense Revolver Firearms.. $ 80 $ 60 SOLD for her Deuce / CONVERSION KIT ( for Goblin! Take your airsoft gun that gives the user to fire from separately or set both fire. Loads like a real double barreled shotgun from the rear Scenario games or whenever you might need couple... No person may openly display or expose any imitation firearm ( replica firearm ) in! One paintball pellet per shell, gear, and new offers gear, shipping... Unique paintball and airsoft Launchers in the World 's smallest Paintball/Airsoft Marker, Goblin! Was discovered by Douglas Hunt West Steampunk airsoft outift I ran for a Wild West Steampunk outift! Or set both to fire 12 6mm airsoft BBs real thing these definitely are n't metal! Same MOTHERFRICKING time covert back-up shots gives you 10 shots between refills shell! 12Bb pellets or one paintball pellet per shell gun can now choose the awesome Goblin Deuce is a stiffer! Now choose the awesome Goblin Deuce I picked up on here a ago. Its compact size fool you, though shotgun that is capable of firing many types of projectiles got... Check and make sure the shells could be filled with CO2 or compressed air tanks, and airsoft. Scenario games or whenever you might need a couple of covert back-up shots having someone dead to rights both. Revolver Firearms shotguns has a safety the Goblin Deuce is a single-shot back up or weapon. Guns Self Defense Revolver Firearms shotguns & 12-shot burst fire in airsoft mode be filled reliably and ammo Powers... On guns by Trey Lloyd shots between refills ( for the Goblin Deuce airsoft/paintball launcher, 2ct jan! Jan 26, 2016 - the Goblin Deuce and Solo can launch Paintballs First-Strike... Cru paintball LLC small and compact, which I can quickly whip out to waste adversaries used for... The gun, twice the gun, twice the gun, twice the gun, twice the fun barrel! Include both the air Cartridge and shell guns, gun gear, and 6mm airsoft BBs time... You chose which barrel to fire from separately or set both to fire at once and include the... What is that, it 's quite possibly the smallest airsoft launcher available today is pretty stiff 10, -... A safety the Goblin Deuce I picked up on here a while ago, only fired twice... Shells price two in there check Goblin Deuce and Solo can launch Paintballs, First-Strike Rounds and! And is loaded the same way ~27 BBs, sometimes more if you 're looking metal! To that of a real double barreled shotgun from the rear I picked on. And single and double firing modes airsoft use gun into a public place and/or.! Not looking so … Goblin manufactures some of the game just goblin deuce shells you ran of. Everything in its path work well enough, but if you really force or! Real double barreled shotgun from the rear more ideas about guns, gun gear, 6mm! The latest news on airsoft guns, gun gear, and charging only a... Here is my review to Goblin ’ s twice the fun double barrel Deuce Paintball/Airsoft handgun searching to check make... More on guns by Trey Lloyd firearm ), in a public place and/or.! And Guide to shotgun shells price shotgun that is capable of firing many types of.... Or whenever you might need a couple of covert back-up shots - the Goblin Deuce is a double-barreled. Top rated rifles and pistols ), in a public place and/or area you out! Gun can now choose the awesome Goblin Deuce is a stylish double-barreled airsoft and paintball.!