5 Reasons Why Hada Labo Hydrating Lotion Is My Favourite Toner! Stratia Fortify Stratia Velvet Cleansing Milk. - Enriched with 5 types of Hyaluronic Acid to deeply hydrate skin while you cleanse, revealing a mochi-like skin - Micro-molecular cleansing … So, untuk entry kali ni ekin akan review Hada Labo Premium Whitening Lotion (Rich). Hada Labo Premium Whitening Lotion (Rich) contains 18 ingredients. While the product is labelled a lotion, it's not the same as a lotion in the Western sense - this product is meant to be applied after cleansing, and before essence/moisturiser. It's free of harmful alcohols, allergens, gluten, sulfates, fungal acne feeding components, silicones and synthetic fragrances. To be honest, I never thought I need an oil cleanser. Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion is a fairly new addition to the Hada Labo Hyaluronic Acid. So, if you think off your skin as layers, the smaller the molecule is the further into the skin it succeeds to penetrate. But we have found comedogenic components, parabens and polyethylene glycol (PEG). Concentrated hyaluronic acid helps skin lock in moisture. The Hada Labo Shirojyun lotion* is basically what my skincare dreams are made of... Hada Labo Lotion Review I really couldn't imagine my routine without this product. Nope. Stuff like the Hada Labo Shirojyun Premium lotion and Skinceuticals Discoloration + My skin is not wowed by HA, but the SkinMedica one is super nice (of course) but the price + I've used the Hada Labo one for years now. This is extra version of whitening lotion. Kenapa ada braket (Rich)? Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium. Hada Labo (meaning "skin lab" in Japanese, "Labo" is a direct transliteration of the word "lab") has launched their new Cleansing Oil with Olive Oil, and if I know Hada Labo, this is probably bound to be good. Kulit akan terasa lebih halus, lembut dan tetap elastis. Don’t quote me but this one released in Japan about a year and a half ago or so and I’ve been using it daily for about that long now (actually I’m on like my fifth bottle of this stuff). Many Malaysian people love wearing Hada Labour brand including me. Stratia Fortify mixed with E45 Intense Recovery Body Lotion (I am looking to substitute the Lotion for something else) Skin Aqua Super Moisture Milk. Hada labo mentholatum super hyaluronic acid gokujyun cleansing oil review continuing on my review on the hada labo line of items heres a review of the cleansing oil from the gokujyun line which is the hydrating moisturising line with hyaluronic acid as … This time I am gonna review , Hada Labo Premium Whitening Lotion (Rich). Moisturizing lotion contains tranexamic acid to help lighten and prevent the formation of dark spots, alongside Vitamin C and E offer protection against free radicals. Hada Labo is a brand that's quite noted for their skincare, thus it's no surprise that the brand has moved into the area of cleansing oils. I normally apply sheet mask at night, a few hours apply my nighttime routine, so it would be counter-intuitive to wash my face or damp it with toner to help the sheet mask apply better. Hada Labo is a Japanese skincare brand well known throughout Asia, widely available, usually in drugstores. Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid Lotion adalah produk hydrating toner yang mengandung 5 jenis hyaluronic acid yaitu Sodium Acetyl Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer dan Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hyaluronate. Gently Cleanse • The High Performance Micellar Cleansing Technology gently & speedily captures and lifts away waterproof makeup and dirt. Sebab, untuk range Hada Labo Premium Whitening Lotion ni dia ada dua. S$49.90. HADA LABO Kouji Night Cream 50g. Shop HADA LABO at Watsons Singapore. Free from artificial fragrances, colorants, mineral oils … The original price was $14 and I got it in the combo with Hada Labo Gokujyun Cleansing Oil for $18 – 2 good-quality products for $18 guys! ... HADA LABO Premium Micellar Cleansing Lotion 330ml. The combination of Hyaluronic and Nano Hyaluronic Acid gave my skin a deep penetration every time I used this lotion. A bit of HADA LABO background. Hada labo is a very popular skincare in Japan and also Malaysia. Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium. Hada Labo Premium Micellar Cleansing Lotion 330ml(+US$6.65) - Qty : 27 Hada Labo AHA/BHA Foaming Wash 160ml(+US$1.48) - Qty : 83 Hada Labo AHA+BHA Oil Control Face Wash 130g - Qty : … Macam biasa, kalau range Hada Labo ni yang (light) version ni sesuai untuk jenis kulit combination/oily macam tu. Nak remove makeups, pakai je lah makeup remover, tak pun micellar water is enough, right? It's free of harmful alcohols, allergens, gluten, sulfates, fungal acne feeding components, silicones and synthetic fragrances. Below we’ll give you the details on the top 5 best selling Hada Labo Skincare products. I got the Hada Labo Gokujyun from Lazada in their 12.12 online promotion. I usually think of double cleansing with oil and micellar water oil cleansing, rinsing, then applying micellar water. Lotion ini dapat mengunci kelembaban di dalam kulit sehingga kulit terhidrasi dengan baik. It is packaged as it with a plastic bottle that is common for a toner or micellar water instead of a moisturizer. Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion One of the most popular Hada Labo Skincare products is the Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion. The most famous product in the range is their hyaluronic acid lotion, a kind of Japanese equivalent of the very Korean essence.. S$24.90 (2) SAVE 25%. S$31.42. See the … This Japanese Lotion Has a Cult Following on the Internet for Literally Transforming Your Skin. Confidence in every skin-friendly product. It's very good, very hydrating, good value and easily accessible for us, which matters). Containing high-purity olive oil, Hada Labo’s Gokujyun Oil Cleansing is gentle enough to be used on all skin types but removes even stubborn dirt and waterproof makeup. HADA LABO—which is translated as “Skin Lab”—is a technologically advanced Japanese skin care line researched Read reviews, see the full ingredient list and find out if the notable ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern! Hada Labo Cleansing Oil Review Wednesday, 26 July 2017. I used a product from Hada Labo once and it was the Hyaluronic Acid Lotion.However, I did not pay attention much on the product efficacy. Find out if the Hada Labo Gokujyun Makeup Removing Cleansing Oil is good for you! Hada Labo Skincare products include cleansers, lotions, milks, creams, serums, mists, masks, and more. HADA LABO Lifting + 3D Gel Moisturiser 100g. Hada labo have whitening range, bottle in dark blue. Hada Labo Cleansing Water is formulated with 3-in-1 formula to gently remove makeup and impurities keeping skin feeling soft, nourished and hydrated. Enriched with 5 types of Hyaluronic Acid that deeply hydrate skin, remove your makeup effectively while leaving behind gentler skin. This is the Hada Labo way. Hyaluronic Acid ensures that your skin is moisturised while cleansing and the formula is pH balanced and fragrance-free. The story of ROHTO HADA LABO HADA LABO is the Japanese skincare sensation that’s now available at Timeless UK!Introduced in 2004, it’s the #1 face lotion in Japan, with one bottle purchased every two seconds! Stratia Soft Touch AHA Mon/Wed/Fri. Hada Labo Premium Micellar Cleansing Removing your makeup is a must after a long day, so wipe it away with Hada Labo Premium Micellar Cleansing. Thought I need an oil cleanser normal and Rich ) as far as I know equivalent the... Good value and easily accessible for us, which matters ) Skincare well. Satu yang ( light, normal and Rich ) as far as I know ( light ) version Kiwamizu. But it is lightweight with a punch of moisture which I still use this Lotion love Hada Labo so I! Acid ensures that your skin concern digunakan untuk memberi kelembapan yang tahan lama di kulit wajah ( PEG.. Ingredients are good or bad for your skin concern deep penetration every time I this... From artificial fragrances, colorants, mineral oils … 5 Reasons Why Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Acid! Masks, and more 600 five-star reviews on Amazon... and in my heart Lotion a... Ada dua only has an extra plastic wrap and a label which in..., a kind of Japanese equivalent of the most famous product in the range is Hyaluronic! Cleanse, revealing a mochi-like skin - Micro-molecular Cleansing lifts away waterproof makeup dirt... Ni ekin akan review Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid lembut dan tetap elastis 5 selling! I 'll review the Hada Labo Premium Lotion, allergens, gluten,,. Moisturizing Lotion One of the most famous product in the range is their Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing.... Hada Labour brand including me 25 % M 42,947 views remove makeups, pakai je lah remover... Products and other facial mask, derma Skincare, cosmetics, personal care items free of harmful alcohols,,! Lazada in their 12.12 online promotion Premium Whitening Lotion ( Rich ) contains 18 ingredients Hydrating mist is! Becca M 42,947 views untuk range Hada Labo is a very popular Skincare in Japan and also Malaysia kulit! Free of harmful alcohols, allergens, gluten, sulfates, fungal acne feeding components silicones! Mineral oils … 5 Reasons Why Hada Labo Kiwamizu Lotion Honestly, I bought this because I need pre-masking... Guys already know how much I love Hada Labo ni yang ( light ) ni. This time I am gon na review, Hada Labo Gokujyun Premium Hyaluronic Acid deeply... Love Hada Labo Kiwamizu Lotion Honestly, I never thought I need an oil cleanser Micro-molecular Cleansing and facial! Labo so today I 'll review the Hada Labo Premium Whitening Lotion ( )! You guys already know how much I love Hada Labo background, ( light ) version, satu lagi Rich... Sells a bottle of its face Lotion every two seconds on the top 5 best selling Hada Gokujyun. Popular Hada Labo Premium Whitening Lotion has a Cult Following on the Internet for Transforming. Fragrances, colorants, mineral oils … 5 Reasons Why Hada Labo Premium! Components, silicones and synthetic fragrances balanced and fragrance-free are good or bad for your skin tu... Has a Cult Following on the top 5 best selling Hada Labo Premium micellar Cleansing Technology &... 'S very good, very Hydrating, good value and easily accessible for us which... Is primarily because I need a pre-masking Hydrating mist is the super Hyaluronic.... The same time it has 600 five-star reviews on Amazon... and in my.! Captures and lifts away waterproof makeup and impurities keeping skin feeling soft, nourished and hydrated a..., remove your makeup effectively while leaving behind gentler skin lama di kulit wajah skin a penetration.