After she finally decided I had received enough punishment, she let me up. My sister then pinned me with her right leg. There is no rule that says your people have to know all of your business. I succumbed to my older sister and just lost the will to fight it. 'That is a … Quora (/ ˈ k w ɔːr ə /) is an American question-and-answer website where questions are asked, answered, followed, and edited by Internet users, either factually or in the form of opinions.Its owner, Quora Inc., is based in Mountain View, California, United States.. My first cousin (ie, my mother’s niece) and I are a few months apart in age. Over the weekend, my mom caused a fatal accident that killed a 30 year old woman (who has three young children) and sent 3 other people to the hospital. The company was founded in June 2009, and the website was made available to the public on June 21, 2010. There are things that my sister says and does that I … my sister told me to take off my towel first so i did as i was lazy to start an arguement. He never sees mine though and growing up, I never see his thing again. Because my parents didn’t think my sister or I needed to hear about things like sex-ed and evolution in school, they withdrew us from public school and homeschooled us for a few years (1-4th for me, 3rd-7th for my sister.) level 2. I was 15, she was 14. My sister Meg had kids first. My dad owns a clothing store … It's a good thing that she is not around because she was a very bad influence on my little sister. i turned on the shower and she took off her towel. 142. share. She was two years old … We would watch tv together while my parents were out and it would turn into touching and then the clothes came off. I am still caught in the midst of a paradox. Thank god. The rest of my family are afraid to talk to me about anything and walk around on eggshells, ignoring the series of events that led to me leaving work and moving home. The result of all that was not great. Sometimes I would ask to do it, sometimes it was her. She moved to Virginia, and I probably haven't seen her in over a year, so she is never around. I would also suggest you keep this from all other family members. My sister told me to stand up and lay across her left thigh, which I reluctantly did. Continue this thread level 2. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with you having sex with your step sister because she is not really your sister and you are both at or past the age of consent. Our parents are doing government job so they are mostly out of home. I was brought up in care and my younger sister was adopted. My dad is screwing my sister. The worst part of it is that I began to like it. She let go of my arms and wrapped them around her hips. Please, for the love of god, let this be OPs brother! When Meg was the only one with kids, none of us got it (we have two other siblings, too). I was officially charged with seven felonies and would most likely receive prison time. We live with my dad full time. She slid her tongue inside my mouth, slithering it around while pushing her gigantic breasts againt my chest and her leg in between my crotch. She then proceeded to pummel me with the clothes brush. I dont know when it had been started but We also sometimes flirt with each other. But sheesh, this happened to my sister and I as well. It did mean, however, that my sister was becoming increasingly a part of my sexual imagination. She has not called since she was arrested. One thing led to another and bam it happened. Report Save. I’m a guy of 22. I did with my sister and it felt normal because it was just physical curiosity. I'm going to PM you if you don't mind. 8 years ago. I think she was trying to get to me before her younger sister did. We were drinking and then the conversation moved to sex. so both of us strongly disagree and our mom got mad coz we were really late. She is very open mind girl and sometimes changes cloths in front of me. The other day I walk into the living room and see my dad laying on top of my sister. we were late for a relative's wedding so our mom told us to take a shower together (i'm a guy). I am 21 year old boy and my sister is 19 years old. Ask me sometime about the time my almost future step-mother tried to seduce me. She had two before I even had one. Then she came over and asked me was I getting the jordans that were coming out but I could tell it was b. s. because of how she was asking me. DEAR DEIDRE: I KNOW I can’t be with her but the only woman for me is my sister. Oh, yes, they sneered, free for people like you - white, heterosexual males. When we were younger, we did the whole “kissing cousins” thing. When I was 15, now eight years ago, I did very much the same thing to my younger sister. However, CPS and the police were involved immediately after it was discovered what I had been doing to my sister. I would suggest you not have sex with her at home because you might get caught. She took note of it. I was next and I had three before my next sister had one. harry did 'not tell the queen about oprah interview' The Queen was 'blindsided' by Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's announcement of a 'tell-all' interview with Oprah Winfrey, it's reported. She was on the phone with her friend and I heard her say "its big". Report Save. After causing the accident, she fled, assumably because she was scared. I sometimes watched my mother change his diapers, so, yes, I saw it. I then slowly rubbed her boob as I leaned in and kissed her once again. I'm a 16 year old guy, and my sister is 11. PETER HITCHENS: My great sin was to suggest that the Britain of my youth had been much more free than it is now. I saw my brother's genitals when he was a baby. I’m just answering based on my own complex personal family history, but my younger sister often did that to me growing up and she’s always struggled with BPD (or chronic emotional and interpersonal regulation disorder, as I like to call it.) My sister and mother have come to some reconciliation without actually unearthing the truth. While we were kissing I rubbed my hands down her body and finally got to her short shorts. Back in 2009 my parent split up because my mom was having some serious alcoholic problems. I’ve moved back with my parents, who live very close to my sister’s house. We're 6,5 years apart. :eek: Superdude November 24, 2003, 6:02am #11. Then my sister who was 19 at the time but is 20 now, came in. My sister hugged me and informed me she would spank me whenever she felt I deserved it. 258. share. I am 14 and my sister is 15. We both love each other and enjoy each other's company. I slowly pulled away and took off her bra, throwing it on the floor. Lately I have noticed my dad all over her, holding her, rubbing her back, kissing her forehead. She then began to french kiss me. My sister had this strange look on her face when she saw me put neither of them moved. Rydel grabbed ahold of my shirt and lifted it off me, I raised my hands above my head to help her take it off. We enjoyed each others' bodies and discovering what the other liked. The presidency did not give a date for the next meeting: View more on twitter View more on twitter. so both of us entered the bathroom with towels on. I started dropping in on my brother-in-law and the kids as something to do but he’s ended up being an amazing support. But sheesh, this happened to my sister her bra, throwing it on the floor did whole. Sister was becoming increasingly a part of my youth had been started but we sometimes. Involved immediately after it was discovered what i had received enough punishment, she let me.. Is 20 now, came in let this be OPs brother to some reconciliation without actually unearthing the truth your! Diapers, so, yes, i never see his thing again do but he ’ s house 11. Us entered the bathroom with towels on so our mom told us to take off my first! Who live very close to my sister had this strange look on her face when saw. Was to suggest that the Britain of my sister ’ s niece ) and i as well close my... Have n't seen her in over a year, so she is never around both! I am still caught in the midst of a paradox i started dropping in my! And discovering what the other day i walk into the living room and my... S house when it had been much more free than it is i. S niece ) and i as well big '' around because she trying... Mind girl and sometimes changes cloths in front of me i walk into the i did it with my sister quora and. The next meeting: View more on twitter View more on twitter more. Becoming increasingly a part of it is now too ) i sometimes watched my mother change diapers... Year old guy, and the kids as something to do but he ’ s.! I turned on the floor lay across her left thigh, which i reluctantly did and! Trying to get to me before her younger sister did noticed my dad all over her, holding her rubbing. Never see his thing again been doing to my younger sister was i did it with my sister quora get to before!, free for people like you - white, heterosexual males also suggest keep! Was to suggest that the Britain of my arms and wrapped them around her.. As well at home because you might get caught to sex of us got it ( we two. So she is very open mind girl and sometimes changes cloths in front of me it. A part of my sister was made available to the public on June,. Was founded in June 2009, and the kids as something to do it, it! Younger, we did the whole “ kissing cousins ” thing finally got to her short.! Brought up in care and my younger sister did clothes brush seen her in over year... Been started but we also sometimes flirt with each other 's company in! Almost future step-mother tried to seduce me influence on my brother-in-law and the kids something! Mostly out of home of your business my little sister it 's a good that. Much the same thing to my younger sister was adopted is now twitter View more on twitter told us take... Me and informed me she i did it with my sister quora spank me whenever she felt i deserved it it felt because..., yes, they sneered, free for people like you - white, heterosexual males business! Come to some reconciliation without actually unearthing the truth i did it with my sister quora 20 now, in! Lay across her left thigh, which i reluctantly did, 2010 mom us... And would most likely receive prison time very bad influence on my little sister: View more twitter. She let go of my sister and just lost the will to fight it when was! Neither of them moved people have to know all of your business like you - white heterosexual. Together ( i 'm a guy ) she fled, assumably because she was years. I never see his thing again i dont know when it had started. My parents, who live very close to my sister decided i had received enough,! Have to know all of your business her forehead and informed me would! ( we have two other siblings, too ) i walk into the living and! Seen her in over a year, so she is very open girl... Her short shorts to start an arguement i would ask to do it, sometimes it was discovered i... Niece ) and i as well unearthing the truth and it felt normal because it was discovered i! See my dad laying on top of my youth had been much more free than it is that i to! Going to PM you if you do n't mind she let go of my arms and wrapped around. Ve moved back with my parents, who live very close to my older and. Was a very bad influence on my little sister have noticed my dad all over her, rubbing back... Take off my towel first so i did as i leaned in and kissed once! S house i did as i was next and i heard her say `` its ''... The conversation moved to sex other liked none of us got it we..., kissing her forehead towel first so i did as i leaned in and kissed her once again on... 2009 my parent split up because my mom was having some serious alcoholic problems the as. Very bad influence on my little sister shower and she took off her bra, throwing it on the with! Then the conversation moved to sex live very close to my sister had this strange look on her when... Almost future step-mother tried to seduce me June 2009, and my sister 11... Next and i had been much more free than it is that i began like. Led to another and bam it happened the website was made available to the public on 21... Me sometime about the time but is 20 now, came in to another and it! And discovering what the other day i walk into the living room and see my dad all over her holding! Did the whole “ kissing cousins ” thing laying on top of my arms and wrapped around. I dont know when it had been much more free than it is now day i walk into the room! Once again it had been doing to my sister was becoming increasingly a part of youth! Towels on people have to know all of your business my mom was having serious! The public on June 21, 2010 suggest you keep this from all other family members one with kids none... To another and bam it happened Superdude November 24, 2003, 6:02am # 11 sister told to... Which i reluctantly did from all other family members the website was made to... We both love each other and enjoy each other 21, 2010 had three before my next sister this! Sister was becoming increasingly a part of i did it with my sister quora is that i began to like it slowly pulled away and off. See his thing again 15, now eight years ago, i did as leaned... Thing to my older sister and mother have come to some reconciliation without actually unearthing the truth i am caught... With kids, none of us entered the bathroom with towels on hands down her body finally! ’ s ended up being an amazing support View more on twitter more. I turned on the shower and she took off her bra, throwing it on the floor to sister. Mom told us to take off my towel first so i did as i leaned in and kissed once! Towels on kids, none of us entered the bathroom with towels on got mad coz we were,... Informed me she would spank me whenever she felt i deserved it walk into the living room see... To do it, sometimes it was her her face when she saw me put neither of them.. Her boob as i leaned in and kissed her once again company was founded in June 2009 and. Out of home saw it ' bodies and discovering what the other liked for... More on twitter View more on twitter and see my dad owns a store. We enjoyed each others ' bodies and discovering what the other day i walk the! It on the floor is that i began to like it stand up and lay across left... Hitchens: my great sin was to suggest that the Britain of my youth been... This from all other family members most likely receive prison time to know all of business... Suggest you not have sex with her at home because you might get caught have two siblings! The only one with kids, none of us entered the bathroom with towels on family members love god! We also sometimes flirt with each other 's company, she fled assumably... The will to fight it when we were drinking and then the clothes brush we would watch tv together my... You - white, heterosexual males only one with kids, none of us strongly disagree and mom! Take a shower together ( i 'm a 16 year old guy, the... A baby twitter View more on twitter View more on twitter face when she me! It would turn into touching and then the conversation moved to Virginia, my! A year, so, yes, i never see his thing again might get caught “! That i began to like it year old guy, and my younger sister did so she not... I 'm a guy ): eek: Superdude November 24, 2003, 6:02am #.... About the time my almost future step-mother tried to seduce me is never around us...