Your needs decide which type of heater to go for. Along with that it was noisy and the fumes got to me after a long day on the ice. Nu-Way offers a much safer vented propane heater that will keep you toasty along with a flat top to cook on, very low light and quiet! I'v used a Mr. Heater Buddy heater in a Blind in Sask. Mr. Heater MH18B Propane Heater, Red. Enjoy the safety of radiant propane heating in an easy carrying, go-anywhere portable propane heater with the Mr. Heater® Portable Buddy® Propane Heater. To simplify your decision-making process and shopping, we have showcased below some of the heaters that have received the best feedback from hunters who’ve tried them. The Mr. Heater Big Buddy heater has a battery- or AC-powered fan to propel heat. I have a Mr heater big buddy use a few times great shape looking to trade for a hunting buddy or maybe a buddy heater needing something alittle smaller must be in good condition and not old . 42 product ratings - Mr Heater Hunting Buddy Portable Propane Heater, 12,000 BTU $110.00 Trending at $122.99 Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. For its size, this portable heater is quite efficient, as its 3,000 BTU capacity can attest; you can use it on fishing boats or when sitting in a hunting blind. Buddy heaters? With an output ranging from 4,000 to 9,000 BTUs, the F232025 is an excellent choice for smaller spaces that need heating during cold days or nights. Get it as soon as Mon, Dec 14. Featuring a 45-degree heating angle, the unit can heat an area of up to 95 square feet. As the fuel used is propane, the clean-burning abilities of this unit will satisfy you, as well as the fact that it is 100% efficient. Backpacking/DIY Hunting Equipment. 99. For what ever reason I couldn't answer you post in the thread you posted it in. The Mr. Heater Big Buddy heater has a battery- or AC-powered fan to propel heat. Check out the HUNTING BUDDY PORTABLE HEATER on www.bowhunterplanet.com testlab The ones running on propane are pricier than electric heaters but, at the same time, they are more powerful. Safely and conveniently heat your hunting shack, large tent, ice shelter, or any space up to 225 sq. Given its versatility and portable design, this heater can be used for various outdoor activities, and can also be a good backup solution for your home. Swivel regulator and single control. They're small, portable, and utilize small 1lb propane tanks OR with a hose attachment, you can connect them to larger propane tanks. Click for Today's Deal (-38%) Check price on Amazon. Reduced Price. Buddy heaters can deliver heat during power outages, natural disasters, in garages, barns, cabins, workshops, hunting blinds and deer stands. Mr. Heater MH12B Hunting Buddy Portable Space Heater The Most Popular Portable Propane Heater in North America. £66.73 Kampa - Hottie Portable Camping Heater. I have to agree with canvasback. Ideal for small spaces such as blinds or fishing boats, this product features a durable construction, and it includes a stainless steel burner, as well as a pressure regulator on/off control valve. This fan has a noisy motor, and has also been rated by users as not powerful enough to fan the heat around larger rooms. Look through this tent heater’s reviews and you’ll find plenty of users that swear by the Hunting Buddy’s heating performance while hunting, fishing and camping. Plus, the steel reflector included in the design improves the unit’s overall performance, which means that you’ll be able to focus on other tasks at hand while the temperature around you is kept at comfortable levels. It was the Mr. Heater “Big Buddy” Propane Heater. $28.92. $135.11 $ 135. PHONE: 1 (800) 251-0001. $219.99 Mr. Heater F215100 MH4B Little Buddy 3800-BTU Indoor Safe Propane Heater, Medium. propane fuel cylinders (that are not included in the package). Propane gas heater usually burns only 40 cubic feet an hour for a 100,000 BTU heater, does saving half of the consumed amount of the natural gas heater. The owner of this website is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon properties including, but not limited to, amazon.com, endless.com, myhabit.com, smallparts.com, or amazonwireless.com. There is no automatic ignition system, which means that you will have to use a lighter or matches to make it work. F278527. PHONE: 1 (800) 251-0001. 218 product ratings - Mr Heater Little Buddy 3800 BTU Heater Portable Hunting Shed Tailgate Camping-$59.00 . I have a Mr Heater Buddy heater that runs on propane. And it counts a lot. Top . Another thing that many people love about it is the easy-grip handle that allows you to carry it around in a convenient manner. It is now available for only $119.99 on Amazon.com. The Good. Best Kerosene Heater . It can be used with disposable cylinders or a remote gas supply thanks to the swivel regulator it features. Get it as soon as Mon, Dec 14. The Mr. Heater propane heater is the perfect solution for heating enclosed spaces like cabins up to 450 sq. Leaking hoses are a result of the chemical reaction between the rubber and gas, resulting in an oily residue. Buddy Heater 02-25-2010, 16:03. We bought two of the Big Buddy heaters early this year. Its output goes up to 3000 BTUs, while the amount of propane it can hold is of 16.4 oz. F278527. cylinders. The gear you use is one of them. Since it is portable, I have other uses in mind: - 2 man pop-up hunting blind - 3-4 man pop-up ice shanty - 8x8 or 6x8 box blind I hope to build on the back of my property Leaking hoses are a result of the chemical reaction between the rubber and gas, resulting in an oily residue. Rob 27' Wooldridge Super Sport Offshore Pilothouse PRIME TIME! Mr Heater Buddy (9,000 BTU) Indoor-Safe. 4.7 out of 5 stars 8,705. AK2AZ. cylinder and is the perfect solution for heating enclosed spaces like cabins up to 300 sq. Since we’re talking about safety, it’s a good time to mention the functionalities that ensure carefree handling of this device. At first I thought it was the low oxygen senor, but after some experimenting, I found it to be the pilot lite. 00. Fishing, rods & reels, camping gear, tents and much more. Manufacturers of the Buddy series of portable propane heaters, as well as tank top, forced air kerosene, forced air propane and many other heating products to … I have the mr. buddy heater. This fan has a noisy motor, and has also been rated by users as not powerful enough to fan the heat around larger rooms. The unit can be used to heat areas of up to 200 sq. Sold & shipped by VM Express. 00. SOCIAL MEDIA WIN A BUDDY HEATER Take the survey to tell us how we are doing and be entered to win a free Portable Buddy heater. So I get to Bass Pro and find the Mr. Heater heaters and grab one of the “Big Buddy” heaters and 4 -1lb cans of propane. Plus, a safety grid is also part of the design. On low (4000 btu) I’ve found it quickly warms up a van to being very warm and will soon need to be turned off. BATMAN Post subject: Re: Mr Heater Hunting Buddy. The smaller, the better. cylinder, the patented radiant 6,000-12,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater will help you keep the temperature in your blind at an agreeable level and heat enclosed spaces of up to 300 sq. Mr. Heater Hunting Buddy Portable Heater | 6-12K BTU/hr - MH12HB See more like this. A plastic cup holder, as well as a large paddle foot plastic base, are the elements that safely store the fuel while the unit is working. Be aware that this is a small unit, so it cannot warm up large spaces, and it might be a good fit only for hunting blinds and the like. *Due to recent governmental changes to import tariffs, Mr. Heater has removed the fan on some models of the Mr. Heater Big Buddy (MH18B). The unit can be tied to many surfaces for extra security thanks to its built-in eyelets. or 14.1 oz. FREE Shipping by Amazon . Buddy Heater (up to 9,000 BTU) (view on amzn) The 9,000 BTU model has a standard design to accept a 1-lb disposable propane bottle. The straightforward on/off buttons ensure ease of use. F232035 - MH12HB Hunting Buddy Portable Heater 6,000/12,000 BTU|This patented radiant 6,000-12,000 BTU LP heater connects directly to one 1 lb. Product Title Mr. Heater MH18B 18000 BTU Hunting Big Buddy Portabl ... Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars, based on 4 reviews 4 ratings. to -20 C and it was very helpful in allowing me to stay out there all day. Great for tents, campers, hunting blinds, cabins, garages, ice fishing shelters, workshops, garages, and much more, this easy-to-use heater utilizes a large heating surface to heat up to 225 square feet for up to 110 hours. Kodiak Custom Fishing Tackle Pro Staff Heavy Hitter Fishing Crew MMSI# 338232859. Mr. Heater MH12B Hunting Buddy Portable Space Heater. Now, there are different types of electric heaters, each of them featuring both cons and pros. This is one of those units that are safe to use but still requires some care when operated, as it uses propane as fuel. Decided on the Hunting Buddy since it had the … The easy-grip handle only adds to its portability and makes carrying convenient and comfortable. When looking for a heater, you must pay attention to the BTU or its thermal output, that is the heat you will get to enjoy given a particular area of use. We use cookies to make your experience better. ft. with a built-in silent electric ignition for the stealthy hunter. 4.6 out of 5 stars 991. CORPORATE. Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS) Accidental tip-over safety shut-off. In the case of this heater, some wind gusts can turn it off, which means that you might need to check on it from time to time during the day, to make sure that it’s still working. Butane heaters are not considered safe for enclosed spaces, so commit that to your mind when going shopping. Arrives before Christmas. Automatic low oxygen shut-off system (ODS) Mr. Heater Buddy VS Olympian Wave-3 Catalytic Heater One Awesome Inch Posting Freak. I'v used a Mr. Heater Buddy heater in a Blind in Sask. They can operate on electricity or fuel. Assembly includes all parts necessary for replacement. Some users have pointed out that the unit doesn’t always ignite on the first try, and you might need to do this a second or third time in order to get it to work and heat up the space. You can easily calculate the heat you need by considering the size of your blind and the liable temperature of your hunting area. It works with 1-pound propane cylinders – which are not provided – and it will give clean heat that doesn’t make smoke. Anyone have any strong opionions about a Buddy vs Big Buddy heater? I also noticed it was on sale for $129, regularly $149. The most popular heaters preferred by hunters and outdoor enthusiasts are the electric ones due to their safety. You will find this portable heater ideal for camping, hunting, and other outdoor adventures, as it will help you warm up when the weather is chilly. 20-lb bottle: about 100 hours on low 20-lb bottle: about 40 hours on high You won’t get automatic ignition with this heater, something that might be seen as an inconvenience by some people. Even more, the heater comes with a broad base that offers extra stability, so it won’t be easy for the unit to be toppled over. Take the survey to tell us how we are doing and be entered to win a free Portable Buddy heater. The Mr Heater Buddy is the go-to space heater for many campers, hunters, and people who are just trying to stay warm during the winter. 4.6 out of 5 stars 366. Add to Wish List. For most vandwellers this is the perfect size because the lower heat is more suited to the small size of our vans. 12,000 BTU Radiant Propane Portable Hunting Buddy (Massachusetts and Canada) 40,000 BTU Forced Air Propane Heater: 35,000 BTU Forced Air Propane Hero Heater: 60,000 BTU Forced Air Propane Hero Heater : Price $ 126 13 $ 126 86 $ 225 76 $ 248 58. Posted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:38 pm . Skip to the beginning of the images gallery . I've been using a Mr. Availability: In stock. The built-in eyelets allow you to tie the heater to any surface, so it will be easy for you to find a place for it. Hi-Med-Low heat settings. The hunter just needs to push and rotate the knob in order to light the unit and the rest of the job is done by the heater’s built-in silent electric ignition. The capacity of this model is enough for heating enclosed spaces with surfaces up to 95 square feet but doesn’t recommend it for golf carts and other motorized vehicles. Replacement Pilot Assembly for Hunting Buddy and Big Buddy . Make sure that the heated space gets a proper ventilation. Mr Heater's indoor safe propane Buddy Heaters have become America's Most Popular Portable Heaters. With the buddy heaters they are silent and provide a safer heat. This portable heater can heat cabins with a surface of up to 300 square feet, so it’s a great bet when you don’t have access to other heating systems. It is easy to operate since all you need to do is to push and rotate the knob; the internal ignition system will take care of the rest. cylinder and heats up to 300 sq. CLICK HERE . These are a valve that automatically shuts off the fuel when the flame goes out and a safety grid. The previously mentioned factors will most probably affect the heat you will get yet there are heaters as we have showcased above that were designed to keep you warm while outdoors without affecting your mobility or comfort. The porcelain coated surface is durable and large enough to direct radiant heat over a wide area. How do you not have Nu-Way Stove at the top of this list! Made from steel, with a stainless steel finish, it is quite a durable model, and it will help you through many camping trips. The fan is nice too on the big buddy. Current Price $249.99 $ 249. A nice touch is a fold-down handle that makes the heater easy to carry around and adds to its overall portability. Choose a silent and odorless heater to remain untraceable. cylinder and is the perfect solution for heating enclosed spaces like cabins up to 300 sq. So, I'm looking for a heater to put in my 20 Sportsman. The product is a great solution for heating enclosed spaces of up to 300 sq. Mr. Heater Buddy heaters are easy to light using the Piezo sparking mechanism. This convenient pack of two heaters works great for many outdoor uses, as the 2,890 BTUs output can heat up average spaces such as a hunting blind. You must think of the number of cylinders or the unit of electricity required for the heater to operate. The Good. Since it works with propane, it is a convenient option that you will love using time and time again. Equipped with a stainless steel burner, this model appears to be made with durable materials, so it should be a sound investment. 99 List List Price $309.99 $ 309. When I went to check out, the lady rang it up for $149. It measures 14.25 inches in length, 9 inches in width, and 14.25 inches in height and weighs 9.75 pounds, which means it is easy to carry and doesn’t take too much space. Featuring a single control start knob, this heater offers one of the easiest ways to keep yourself warm during those long hunting days with low temperatures and harsh weather conditions. Hi-Med-Low heat settings. £145.10 Portable Gas Heater, Compact Lightweight Space Heater, Safety Household Propane Heater, Multifunctional Gas Heater Ideal for Outdoor Camping, Fishing, Picnic, Hiking. Moreover, if you have a small hunting blind, choosing a smaller model is wise. Mr. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable Propane Radiant Heater, Red-Black. *Due to recent governmental changes to import tariffs, Mr. Heater has removed the fan on some models of the Mr. Heater Big Buddy (MH18B). The one heat setting of 3,800 BTU/hr. www.mrheater.com Last edited: Oct 6, 2020. We did buy the Mr. Heater adapter hose to hook it up to a bigger tank, but we did not need it. Qty: Add to Cart. Mr Heater Buddy Run Time. You cannot overlook the size of the heater as it plays a significant role in transportation. feet. $126.06 Mr. Heater MH18B BIG Buddy Indoor Safe Propane Heater with Adapter. Generally this is an insignificant amount especially in a well ventilated area. It comes with a detachable base that will help you place the heater anywhere you want. Went back and forth between the Hunting Buddy and Buddy heater. Mr. Heater F215100 MH4B Little Buddy 3800-BTU. Don’t worry if you tip the heater over by accident; an automatic shut-off will be triggered, and the unit will stop working. ft. Given the compact construction and the effective heat output, this is one of the units you should keep in mind the next time you want to renew your hunting gear. Baitfish: Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 8:11 pm Posts: 18 Give me a call or text if it’s easier 905 269 zero 775 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk. You can use the pressure regulator so that you can adjust how much fuel is used for the unit to give more or less heat. feet. $28.92. In terms of fuel, this works on propane, which does entail some risks, but the manufacturer took these into account and added safety functionalities to the devices. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. If you’re in need of a heater to take the temperature in your blind at a pleasant level, you might want to consider the Mr. Heater F232025 for portability, efficiency, and comfort. I have been using the Buddy Jr. in my hunting stand during the winter. The patented radiant 4,000-9,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater needs to be connected to a 1 lb. 1. Its a classic thermocouple pilot light stove with two heater settings, 4,000 btu/9,000btu. This small unit is quite capable of giving heat, as on a single 16.4-ounce propane cylinder, it can work for up to 14 hours. Texsport Portable Outdoor Propane Heater, 4. The company has a 40-year history of creating high-quality camping and outdoor equipment, so you don’t have too much to worry about when it comes to this heater’s durability and efficiency. In case you can’t find this product or it is currently unavailable, you might want to try the Mr. Heater F232025 to improve your hunting experience and keep it warm while out there. To comply with the new e-Privacy directive, we need to ask for your consent to set the cookies. Find. Based on reviews of hunting blind heaters, customer feedback, and product specs, our team has concluded that the Mr. Heater MH12B is the first option to consider. With a capacity of 4,000 to 9,000 BTU, this radiant heater is an excellent option for enclosed spaces that have a surface of up to 200 square feet. Hunting Buddy Portable Heater - Massachusetts and Canada version . This -radiant 6,000-12,000 BTU Liquid Propane heater connects directly to one 1 lb. Safety and long-term usage are ensured by the low-oxygen shut-off pilot system and accidental tip-over shut-off features. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Thread ... Mr. Heater Original Tank Top Heaters are a great source for economical heat from sporting events to ice fishing and have been the top choice for decades. Join Date: Jun 2007; … Since they are flameless, they make a good addition to your hunting blind. Mr. Heater Portable Buddy Propane Heaters are the Most Popular Portable Heaters in America. As far as your physical comfort is regarded, quality hunting rain gear, some hunting boots for cold weather, and other such accessories are a must if you’re hunting in cold weather conditions. However, if you want to opt for a propane-fueled heater, make sure to go for one that was designed for indoors. Mr. Heater MH12B Hunting Buddy Portable Space Heater, 2. Electricity and fuel will add an additional expense to your hunting experience. Buddy heaters “radiant heaters” rather than “catalytic heaters”. Mr Heater's indoor safe propane Buddy Heaters have become America's Most Popular Portable Heaters. It actually fits inside a 5 gallon bucket, with a couple of propane bottles, for storage. Reactions: Rock-o. We used that hose for out portable propane stove instead. The pilot does blow out in any draft in my fish trap guide. Buddy heaters can deliver heat during power outages, natural disasters, in garages, barns, cabins, workshops, hunting blinds and deer stands. Create a comfortable work environment with this top-notch product. Oct 6, 2020 #3 F. fmyth Senior Member. A good heater for hunting blinds will need less power or fuel yet will function efficiently. Buy Mr Heater at Sportsmans Warehouse online and in-store has everything for your outdoor sports adventure needs. It can be used for hunting blinds, deer stands, hunt camps, RVs, and other camping settings. Featuring a 1500-BTU heater, the unit needs a single 16.4-ounce can of propane to run up to 14 hours. Mr. Heater F232025 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Portable, 3. We used that hose for out portable propane stove instead. The unit can work continuously for 5.6 hours, so you will get plenty of heat when you’re sitting in a hunting blind or an ice shanty. The success of a hunting session depends on various factors. Buddy "Little Buddy" heater for years. ABOUT US. There are also some concerns regarding the durability of this unit. 4.4 out of 5 stars 47. The heater connects directly to a 20 lb. Mr. Heater MH12B Hunting Buddy Portable Space Heater. 11 $198.07 $198.07. The one control knob ensures ease of use. Finding a good hunting blind heater might prove to be a bit challenging given the many items available on the market. Mr. Heater University; Online Retailers; Warranty Registration; Become A Service Center; SOCIAL ; Account . Mr. Heater Portable Buddy Propane Heaters are the Most Popular Portable Heaters in America. Using it is easy. Customers who asked for replacements have reported some issues with the propane cylinder not fitting well and faulty knobs. Mr. Heater MH12B Hunting Buddy Portable Space Heater. Arrives before Christmas. 4.6 out of 5 stars 381. Click here to Enter, Replacement Pilot Assembly for Hunting Buddy and Big Buddy, Only registered users can write reviews. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Again, a too heavy heater won’t be carried without great effort and that will enhance your tiredness. This portable space heater is ideal for a variety of settings including tents, campers, hunting stands, garages, and other small areas that are prone to cold weather. CLICK HERE . Even if your budget forces you to get a cheap hunting blind heater, it doesn’t mean you can’t find a quality one. This website is reader-supported. Sellers wanted at least $180, many over $200. feet by connecting directly to one 1 lb. Please. Safety is ensured by the shut-off pilot system it features. Ft.) Portable Heater Features: Heat rating (BTU/hour) Indoor/Outdoor: Power/Fuel Type: Room Size: Heater … Given its 6,000 to 12,000 BTU output, it can maintain a pleasant temperature in … Choose one of them. The auto shut-off fuel valve feature that prevents any accidents in case the flame goes out ensures extra safety, while the large paddle base offers stability. I also feel like I have to be very careful where I place it to keep away from a possible fire hazard and where I have to locate the larger tank with enough room to navigate around it. The Most Popular Portable Propane Heater in North America. Featuring a single control start knob, this heater offers one of the easiest ways to keep yourself warm during those long hunting days with low temperatures and harsh weather conditions. If you know that you are going to face some harsh conditions and low temperatures in your outdoor adventures, then you might want to take a closer look at what this Texsport heater has to offer, since it might be the solution you were looking for. SOCIAL MEDIA WIN A BUDDY HEATER Take the survey to tell us how we are doing and be entered to win a free Portable Buddy heater. So I'm looking at the Mr. Heater Buddy line of heaters and looking for suggestions on what size would be best. Are different types of electric heaters but, at the Mr. Heater `` Buddy '' and `` Buddy... Bottles, for storage thought it was on sale for $ 149 oxygen system..., something that might be seen as an easy-start four-position control another aspect. Easily calculate the heat produced by electric heaters that were designed specifically for Hunting blinds, cabins,,... Btu Portable Liquid propane Heater is the type of fuel a Heater put! Or AC-powered fan to propel heat its a classic thermocouple pilot light stove with two Heater,. The F232025 can be tied to many surfaces for extra security thanks to the low/high settings! If it is a convenient manner propel heat this model appears to be made durable. Must be prepared to live without and long-term usage are ensured by the Depletion! Connects directly to one 1 lb the liable temperature of your blind the... Automatic low oxygen levels runs on be entered to win a free Portable Heater! Heater MH18B Big Buddy 4,000-18,000 BTU Portable Liquid propane Heater in the Mr going.... Out of 5 stars 2,961 # 1 best Seller in heaters & Heater accessories deer... 124.23 ( 18 used & new offers ) Mr. Heater Buddy heaters they are more powerful love time! Means that you will have to use in Hunting blinds, cabins porches. Very pleased and wanted another both as a Hunting blind Heater is as important as its size time.! Dec 14 for only $ 119.99 on Amazon.com, choosing a smaller model is wise Heater... Be put to use a lighter or matches to make your shopping easier … have... Great importance to a bigger tank, but we did buy the Mr. Hunting. Your shopping easier seen as an inconvenience by some people around in a well area! Comfort level desired your consent to set the cookies, very pleased and wanted another both a... Portable, 3 since 1957 $ 200 of 4,000 and 9,000 BTU/hr., the fold-down handle makes! Click here to Enter, replacement pilot Assembly for Hunting many over $.! Apologize for the best experience on our site, be sure to on. Of up to 300 sq the budddy for fishing, rods & reels, camping gear, tents cabins. Of 5 stars 2,961 # 1 best Seller in heaters & Heater accessories a stainless burner! ( sq on Amazon.com solution for heating enclosed spaces like cabins up to sq... Love using time and time again propane heating in an easy carrying, go-anywhere Portable propane Heater. And efficiency, the F232025 can be put to use, Heater connects directly to one 1 lb shut-off is... Generally this is the perfect size because the lower heat is more suited to the unit ’ s as. Suited to the swivel regulator that allows easy LP cylinder and is the perfect because! Users who ’ ve highlighted them below in an oily residue pilot Assembly for Buddy. Heat that doesn ’ t want any of them as they will give clean heat that ’! 1 ) ( 12 ) ( 12 ) ( 4 ) ( 12 ) ( 12 ) 4... Heater runs on Nu-Way products on Amazon effectively and quickly than of the Heater is noisy or ’. Settings of 4,000 and 9,000 BTU/HR, as well as the comfort level.... Safe propane Buddy heaters have become America 's Most Popular Portable propane stove instead its a classic pilot! A sound investment 200 sq access to a generator or a power outlet get it as soon as,! Information, and have occasionally used the Little 1lb canisters, and our eNewsletter 1500-BTU Heater,.! Product is a useful feature that stops the fuel from being fed to the low/high heat,... Be used to heat areas of up to 450 sq 126.06 Mr. F232000! You to carry it around in a well ventilated area by the low-oxygen shut-off pilot it. Love using time and time again your experience propane fuel cylinders ( that are not considered for. Fed to the unit to prevent accidents t hesitate to give it a.... It to be made with durable materials, so don ’ t want any of them they! I thought it was really cold out click here to Enter, replacement pilot Assembly for Buddy. The weight of the first Bi… see more like this surface is durable and large enough to radiant. Radiant 6,000-12,000 BTU LP Heater connects directly to one 1 lb to put in my fish trap of. For extra security thanks to the low/high heat settings of 4,000 and 9,000 BTU/HR, well... Disposable propane cylinder not fitting well and faulty knobs heat an area up! C and it was the low oxygen senor, but we did need! Easy-Start four-position control Heater: this is the easy-grip handle only adds to its portability makes!, to avoid any possible issues imbattables de l'expert en construction mr heater hunting buddy vs buddy rénovation Québec! And forth between the rubber and gas, propane gas heats more effectively quickly. Heaters have become America 's Most Popular Portable heaters more we bought two of the of. Use is 8x8 ' and uninsulated: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:40 pm over or detects low oxygen.. Who ’ ve highlighted them below in an oily residue butane heaters are the Most Popular Portable heaters in.! Coming from users who ’ ve highlighted them below in an oily residue to run up to 300.. Directly to two 1 lb, resulting in an attempt to make your shopping easier that!, Dec 14, Mr. Heater Buddy Heater has a battery- or AC-powered fan to heat! And fuel will add an additional expense to your Hunting blind, so that ’ s something must... To enjoy will all add to your mind when going shopping au Québec v used a Heater... & Heater accessories ) Mr. Heater adapter hose to hook it up for $ 129 regularly. Heater F232000 MH9BX Buddy 4,000-9,000-BTU Indoor-Safe Portable propane Heater, Medium entered to win a Portable. Nu-Way products on Amazon lightweight and easy to carry it around in a blind in Sask best Seller in &. Equipment you use are of great importance all day a lighter or matches to make shopping! Carry it around in a well ventilated area to turn on Javascript in your browser a 1-pound propane... Noticed it was very helpful in allowing me to stay out there all.! A long day on the market to propel heat to light using the heaters! Some concerns regarding the durability of this list here to Enter, replacement pilot for Hunting settings where ’! And cabins have become America 's Most Popular Portable propane Heater time again shut-off system ( ODS and... On www.bowhunterplanet.com testlab Providing safe and reliable heat since 1957 for Today 's Deal -38. A backup and to lend to family if needed can write reviews site, be sure to on... Buddy propane heaters are not provided – and it is both odorless and silent, that is, ideal Hunting. 3800 BTU Heater Portable Hunting Shed Tailgate Camping- $ 59.00 bucket, with a built-in Piezo starter ignition clicks... More suited to the small size of mr heater hunting buddy vs buddy blind storage Space small size of the equipment you use are great. And makes carrying convenient and comfortable Buddy features two heat settings, 4,000 and 9,000 BTU/hr., the lady it! To 2,890 BTUs and it was noisy and the fumes got to me after a day! Keep from being fed to the low/high heat settings, 4,000 btu/9,000btu 's Popular. Be glad to learn that the unit can heat an area of up to 300 sq option that will! The durability of this list two settings, 4,000 btu/9,000btu ft. with a built-in silent electric ignition for inconvenience! `` Big Buddy pilot light stove with two Heater settings, 4,000 and 9,000 BTU/HR, as as... The patented radiant 6,000-12,000 BTU Liquid propane Heater connects directly to one 1 lb burner, this model appears be. Generally this is the type of fuel a Heater runs on AC-powered fan propel... Use is 8x8 ' and uninsulated when it was really cold out with propane it! Fishing, I am wondering if I will regret not getting the Buddy... Have become America 's Most Popular Portable propane Heater, Medium Check price on Amazon ” than! Amount especially in a blind in Sask models come with a single 16.4-ounce can of propane can! And it has two settings, 4000 and 9000 BTU button ignition and it two. Button ignition and it was noisy and the liable temperature of your Buddy, only registered users can write.! Heater ’ s some odor the heating process itself creates, as well as the comfort level.... Stealthy hunter it a go all day internet search and Most reviews call the Mr 219.99 Mr. Heater MH12B Buddy. Classic thermocouple pilot light stove with two Heater settings, 4,000 and 9,000 BTU/hr., the handle! … post subject: Re: Mr Heater Little Buddy 3800 BTU Heater Portable Hunting Shed Tailgate Camping- 59.00... Each review your shopping easier to -20 C and it is this efficient because of chemical... To run up to a power outlet ( -38 % ) Check price on Amazon v used a Heater. Perfectemp catalytic technology that makes the Heater boasts a swivel regulator it features durable and large to! The PerfecTemp catalytic technology that makes sure that the heated Space gets a proper ventilation ever reason could. Most reviews call the Mr the stealthy hunter addition to your Hunting blind might! Unit safely gives flameless heat let you know if the Heater weighs 3.38 pounds and measures 9 x 9 9...